Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix Club - time slots  (Read 2334 times)

Offline Rhinooo

Thinking of breaking my party duck and going to the Phoenix this week. I like the idea of a party but am not mad keen on the possibility of a sausage fest with 10+ punters there and queueing up to get a share of a girl...

I know it must be pot luck to some extent, but can experienced party-goers say if there's a difference between the three time slots where one of them might typically have a lower ratio?
Banned reason: No contribution to the site in 5 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline smiths

Thinking of breaking my party duck and going to the Phoenix this week. I like the idea of a party but am not mad keen on the possibility of a sausage fest with 10+ punters there and queueing up to get a share of a girl...

I know it must be pot luck to some extent, but can experienced party-goers say if there's a difference between the three time slots where one of them might typically have a lower ratio?

No idea but make sure you don't give the Phoenix pimp your real name as she gave a punter banned off here for being a Phoenix white knight tout who slagged off UKP the name I gave her years ago in an attempt to out me on Twitter for daring to criticise Phoenix on here. So far 7 posters linked to Phoenix have been banned in the last month or so. :thumbsdown:

Offline fudi_maar

but can experienced party-goers say if there's a difference between the three time slots where one of them might typically have a lower ratio?

Oddly enough, I find the Mon 1-3pm parties the heaviest subscribed :-) Go figure. I would have assumed that people would be busy at work, but apparently not. I haven't attended a 7-9pm party for a long while, so not sure what how busy they are. I guess a lot depends on
 the rota for the day - if the girls on duty are crackers, then it'll be a sell-out.

It's very difficult to predict the numbers.

Offline JamesKW

Oddly enough, I find the Mon 1-3pm parties the heaviest subscribed :-) Go figure.

Daytime parties can be quite busy,maybe its salesmen who are having a couple of hours skiving off work,or retirees, its easy to explain your absence during the day rather than later.

Offline notcalledchris

Dontthink there is much rhyme nor reason to which is busiest. In my limited expereince the first party of the day runs the risk of the girls saving their energy for later.

vt

I once overheard Em say the 4-6pm are usually the least attended, but I don't know if that's true or not.

Moss used to say that he wouldn't even risk a tenner on which party was the quietest in a week.

So I don't think there's a formula for finding a less busy party.

My advice would be to go when you like the look of the line-up and when you would have the most energy and leave the rest up to the girls.

It never gets so busy that you can't join as the max ratio is 2:1 and the girls can handle multiple cock which means that there should always be a place to join, so don't be shy about that.

Offline smiths

I once overheard Em say the 4-6pm are usually the least attended, but I don't know if that's true or not.

Moss used to say that he wouldn't even risk a tenner on which party was the quietest in a week.

So I don't think there's a formula for finding a less busy party.

My advice would be to go when you like the look of the line-up and when you would have the most energy and leave the rest up to the girls.

It never gets so busy that you can't join as the max ratio is 2:1 and the girls can handle multiple cock which means that there should always be a place to join, so don't be shy about that.

The so called max ratio of 2.1 was exceeded as posted on here a while back, low life pimps lying to punters. :thumbsdown:

Offline davison

There is no pattern.  The only good advice is be the party you seek, bring your banter and upbeat energy.  That said the best parties I have been to have been full houses with some young guys to keep the girls on their toes.  The worst have been 6/5 ratio affairs with a bunch of old limp dicks like me and the girls all bored and surly.

vt

There is no pattern.  The only good advice is be the party you seek, bring your banter and upbeat energy.  That said the best parties I have been to have been full houses with some young guys to keep the girls on their toes.  The worst have been 6/5 ratio affairs with a bunch of old limp dicks like me and the girls all bored and surly.

I agree, busy parties can be fun. Some of girls are real sexual athletes who get better with a good workout.

Kassanova

I noticed the final party on Friday could be quiet,  many finish work at lunchtime Friday & didn't hang around for the final party.
I also noticed if there was a big football game on that night then the eve party was quieter than average

Offline Fredbone

If you work out the answer, please send me the next set of loto number.

The odds are about the same.  Go the party that best suits you.

mjtt84

I used to look at reviews trying to find a pattern but never could. I have to say the busier they were the less enjoyable for me. When the girls would get a good pounding they would take a while to get ready for the next guy sometimes so I did attend some parties with a lot of standing around and waiting.

Kassanova

Thursday should be quiet with a tube  & rail strike happening

Offline SirCharles

Thursday should be quiet with a tube  & rail strike happening
Btw, any news of Emily? Is she working somewhere?

Offline fudi_maar

Btw, any news of Emily? Is she working somewhere?

Would love to know myself. Also, I see Sandra is no longer on the hostess gallery - she was soooo cute, and one of my favourites.
If anyone knows where else she works, pls let us know, or PM me.

It's a shame when the good ones leave TPC, and some of the less-suitable ones are still hanging around (cough.....Maria.....cough).

vt

Would love to know myself. Also, I see Sandra is no longer on the hostess gallery - she was soooo cute, and one of my favourites.
If anyone knows where else she works, pls let us know, or PM me.

It's a shame when the good ones leave TPC, and some of the less-suitable ones are still hanging around (cough.....Maria.....cough).

I liked Sandra a lot too, very easygoing and likeable, such smooth shapely legs and perfect feet. If you were a foot fetishist, she would be one to see.

Offline jeezyuk

Anyone sampled Isabella, Elsa, Rose, Karen or Honey?

Just looking at this week’s lineups and saw these girls - all new.

Thanks. Appreciate any feedback.

Offline SirCharles

It sounds as time to again for somespraying  :hi:

Offline jeezyuk

It sounds as time to again for somespraying  :hi:

I will post a review of my visit 3 weeks ago which was negative. Been meaning to.

I would only go back if the girls were rated decent and the place got a renovation.

I keep an eye on the lineup But had a souring experience last time so trying to dot my i’s and cross my t’s before I spend 160£.

Maybe someone will report back

vt

Pretty sure Isabella is the return of the Polish Maneater, a great girl to have at parties to liven the atmosphere with her exuberant banter.

Elsa is a horny Swedish alt-girl with a natural bush. Also on AW:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Honey is a petite attractive E Mids MILF, has a c-section scar, but has a v tight neat pussy

Not met Rose or Karen, but I'm wondering if Karen is a Brazilian that we've seen before, the pics look familiar somehow. Rose isn't on this coming week either.

TrevorN

Whats Bizzare they hold on to fatty Barbara useless munter . Why she still there .. unless she has dirt on Mrguda if given her p45  :unknown:

Offline jeezyuk

Pretty sure Isabella is the return of the Polish Maneater, a great girl to have at parties to liven the atmosphere with her exuberant banter.

Elsa is a horny Swedish alt-girl with a natural bush. Also on AW:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Honey is a petite attractive E Mids MILF, has a c-section scar, but has a v tight neat pussy

Not met Rose or Karen, but I'm wondering if Karen is a Brazilian that we've seen before, the pics look familiar somehow. Rose isn't on this coming week either.

Isabella sounds great .. elsa’s bush less so

vt

That's OK, leave Elsa to me!  ;)

It's been a while since I met a newbie as horny & up for it as her.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 10:28:09 pm by vt »

Online Mcping

Not sure if it's THE isabella...I'm sure she off having a baby