Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: manchester fetish scene  (Read 544 times)

Offline TPreston

Have a girl from SA whos visiting manchester from Scandinavia next week and its looking like I'm going to be her tour guide (and meal ticket!)

Shes very kink minded and has enquired about going to a fetish club while shes here. Shes been to KitKat in Berlin before and wants something similar.

External Link/Members Only

Its not really something I'm to familar with but im open minded and could be an experience. Looking around online I can't see anything Manchester way that would be similar.

there are swingers clubs like cupids, but its more the Bdsm and kink shes interested in than the swapping etc. Think some clubs run the odd night but I'm a bit blind here, so any insight appreciated

anyone have any local knowledge to share? shes here for 5 days and we will likely be together most of those

Offline tesla

try looking on Fetlife, there are several events including a rope class in Manchester over the next few weeks

Offline Blackpool Rock

Why not book a room and ask for a few on here who like a bit of kink to join you, i'm in  :thumbsup:

Offline TPreston

try looking on Fetlife, there are several events including a rope class in Manchester over the next few weeks

Cheers pal, have had a look on the manchester munch page and tried going down the rabbithole from relevant pages there and nothing seems to be jumping out.

will take another look

Why not book a room and ask for a few on here who like a bit of kink to join you, i'm in  :thumbsup:

I do already have some planned extra company for our hotel room;) If needed I'll put an open invite on here ha

Offline fisherofsouls

Me too  :thumbsup: :D

Offline Milkybar_kid

If you are able to make it towards Liverpool there is townhouse in Birkenhead which is a good club to visit or if you look at their page on fetlife am sure people there will be able to help

Offline TPreston

If you are able to make it towards Liverpool there is townhouse in Birkenhead which is a good club to visit or if you look at their page on fetlife am sure people there will be able to help

thanks mate. She wants to visit liverpool so will check it out