Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sheridans Newbie: Advice please!  (Read 1151 times)

dude86

Been browsing their site and wondered if you need to book or can just show up on the day if you're prepared to wait?

Offline Janesdesired

No definitely book. Some girls are very very popular and have bookings all day. I would give you reccomendations but they are too good to share hahaha. Daisy and Kimberley look nice though.
With the right girl sheridans is best 40 quid youll ever spend

Offline Goldfinch

If you see someone on the Rota you like,it's best to book in advance.

You can always just walk in,but you may have to wait a while as the place gets busy.

External Link/Members Only

Offline sandy2000

Definatly book in advance.

Like has been said, it's a busy place. When I've been, there has been other punters waiting and it's quite a small unit so it's difficult not to get talking, especially when Nicola is on.

Doesn't bother me and I love the place but some punters may want to keep a lower profile.

dude86

Read the thread 'parlour charges' that talks about paying the woman on the desk but also paying the girl in the room. I didn't do this at Scarlets, because it was my first visit, the receptionist walked me to the room at which point I asked "do I pay you or Lauren?" And she said "me". I didn't pay Lauren anything. Was this a faux pas on my part? Are you meant to pay the girl as well? Their site implies you pay the girl for 'extras'.

Offline Solidrock

Read the thread 'parlour charges' that talks about paying the woman on the desk but also paying the girl in the room. I didn't do this at Scarlets, because it was my first visit, the receptionist walked me to the room at which point I asked "do I pay you or Lauren?" And she said "me". I didn't pay Lauren anything. Was this a faux pas on my part? Are you meant to pay the girl as well? Their site implies you pay the girl for 'extras'.

Different parlours have their own ways of doing things but Sheridans you pay exactly as you described. You only pay for extras if you've done anal or something else untoward. Don't worry I'm sure the girls would have come after you if you hadn't coughed up.

Offline con-a-ser

Different parlours have their own ways of doing things but Sheridans you pay exactly as you described. You only pay for extras if you've done anal or something else untoward. Don't worry I'm sure the girls would have come after you if you hadn't coughed up.

Yes the old naked girl chasing punter down the street with a kitchen knife thread

dude86

Yes the old naked girl chasing punter down the street with a kitchen knife thread
Haha this is the image I had!

Offline con-a-ser

Haha this is the image I had!

No there was a thread on another forum where a girl went & chased a client down the road with a bread knife starkers about 10 year back