Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DelickedableDuo  (Read 1348 times)

Offline tazman1002001

Feedback looks genuine and the tits look wow....... I got a feeling they will be scheme type girl so maybe not the most eliquent but I bet they are a good duo and at £80 for 30mins.....that's a no brainer
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Online gorgie tony

There's more info here if you search on her AW id, she must have worked with dana-lee

DannyKK

I saw beau with a different girl a while back. They were terrific. It was only a short booking but they were full of enthusiasm! Sorted me out pretty quickly and I headed for the bathroom to clean up. When I returned to the bedroom the were going at it hammer and tongs! I stayed around and joined in again before leaving!

Not the best area in edinburgh but inside was clean enough!

I've seen beau a couple of times on her own too! She is a good punt!!

Offline Matrix

At 5'6" and a size 12, I'd avoid purely down to preference.

Argento79

Great info chaps.  Cheers.  I and a wee suspicion it was the lass that worked with Dana Lee due to the prices but Dana seems to have vanished, in Edinburgh anyway.  Never got the chance to check out that duo.

Body type isn't a biggie for me if the service is there and I've always been interested in a duo.

Shagger69

So if I've read this right, it'll £180 to have one wee durty bounce on my cock and at the same time have the other sit on my face for 2 hours!?!?!?!?!

If so then I'm in!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 09:21:11 am by Shagger69 »

bawbag

Met with gabi for a single meet. Expecting beau or charlie or whatever she calls herself. However although gabi may not be the most attractive out there she does provide a good service. Willing to please talkative enough. Would say they are council estate wgs if you get my meaning. But wouldnt say they are unproffessional. Got a glimpse of baeu seems a bit chunky but definately looking to give a go. Only down side was the notices all over the building stating there has been a strange man hanging about and its beeing monitored