Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blair street  (Read 1209 times)

Offline Peter92

Hi all this is my first time posting on here! Just wanted to know if anyone has seen heidi before at BBS and wondered why she is apparently so good! What is she good at?

Any help would be appreciated,

Cheers

LL

OK, I'll take the bait.  Post a link to your girl?

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
If she has reviews on here they will say why she is so good.  However if not then who says she is and where did you see these reviews saying it?

Yes I know I am probably talking to the girl herself but still a valid question so others can see these reviews too even if she is touting

Roland D Hay

Hi all this is my first time posting on here! Just wanted to know if anyone has seen heidi before at BBS and wondered why she is apparently so good! What is she good at?

Cheers

Heidi is known to be so good because she is one of the best post op transsexuals in the UK. However she is still very flat chested as she is still saving up for the boob job.  :hi:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Cheers

Are we supposed to guess where Blair Street is?? :dash: :dash:

Offline ik8133

Think he means Blair Street Sauna in Edinburgh!

Rochdull lad

Would have been good of the OP, even though he was a first-time poster, if he hadn't assumed that everybody knew, though.