Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ShortStop Fife....  (Read 1423 times)

Offline MrSteven

External Link/Members Only

Emm, anyone got any experience of this Fifer...looks ok and her veri photo which is on here is fine , at least in my opinion...but she is in Fife.......

Offline Arabian72

If you look at her veri foto, it tells you underneath she barebacks.

Offline Matrix

If you look at her veri foto, it tells you underneath she barebacks.

Where?

Can't see it.

Online Davey Dykes

shortstopxx
British 🇬🇧
Fife
⚠️ Bareback
👄DFK  P̶e̶n̶e̶t̶.̶ O̶W̶O̶  C̶I̶M̶  F̶a̶c̶i̶a̶l̶s̶  S̶w̶a̶l̶l̶o̶w̶  A̶n̶a̶l̶
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 06:33:53 pm by Davey Dykes »

Offline Matrix

Always found that funny.  Won't suck a cock without a rubber, but'll fuck one.  :wackogirl:

Offline Clattypats

Emm, anyone got any experience of this Fifer...looks ok and her veri photo which is on here is fine , at least in my opinion...but she is in Fife.......
15 mins 90 quid, 100hh and that's not even the worst thing about that profile...

Her veri pic doesn't even look ok IMO, she's "dead" behind the eyes, which along with her profile pics maybe tells its own story  :(

Offline David1970

15 mins 90 quid, 100hh and that's not even the worst thing about that profile...

Her veri pic doesn't even look ok IMO, she's "dead" behind the eyes, which along with her profile pics maybe tells its own story  :(

Got agree about her eyes, she looks out it.
I noticed she is down as a dress size 4 FFS, that’s skin and bones.
Add in the £90 for 15mins and I would give her a miss.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 07:50:27 pm by David1970 »

Offline Name Not Found

Just another Fife junkie. Good to know she's a 'mum to a beautiful wee girl' though. Which marketing executive told her to put that on her profile?

Sad to see someone in such a desperate state really; I'll not be taking advantage.

Offline Clattypats

Just another Fife junkie. Good to know she's a 'mum to a beautiful wee girl' though. Which marketing executive told her to put that on her profile?

Her Scummy drug dealing BF/pimp... Its the Dealers that are the real cunts.. Scumbag bastards!...  :crazy: :bomb:

Offline mrwhite

BB has been taken off the likes list, maybe it was a new profile oversight

Offline MrSteven

Many thanks, usual for fife then, will save the bridge toll....

Offline David1970

Many thanks, usual for fife then, will save the bridge toll....

Who have you been giving your toll money to the last 10 years?