Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: &&&& Cumbernauld  (Read 1106 times)

Offline randydandy2013

External Link/Members Only

Had a look at her profile and looks interesting with one positive review on here. But she’s looking for an extra £30 for deep throat WTF. £100 for a half hour with DT  :thumbsdown:

Offline Jock D

I spoke to her on the phone a few months back...and that was enough to convince me not make a booking. ;)

Offline Uncle Buck

If she’s a size 10 then I’ll pay for your punt.....

Offline 1980Tam

If she’s a size 10 then I’ll pay for your punt.....

Does her shoe size count

Offline Shame

So, I have seen her (pre-UKP days) when she first appeared on AW. Very short notice booking as I was driving past cumbernauld. I may well have been one of her first AW  punts in all likelihood. Strange experience. She is, for her age, attractive and in her defense has a decent frame on her. She’d just come back from the gym so her figure was clad in Lycra and she wasn’t  hiding any unsightly bulges. OWO was pretty damn good, but when I fucked her and she went in for DFK  I thought, “hang on, has she got dentures?!” There was something.... plastic....  about them. It really threw me off guard.  :scare: thought fucking hell how old is she...? Kinda killed it for me. She did have a good attitude and the location was safe (her home). She looks and acts i suspect way below her real age - she IS (or WAS) - in good nick, but i have no clue what that real age would actually be.

Nowt wrong with her per se, just wouldn’t go back
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 12:35:33 pm by Shame »

Offline 1980Tam

:To Shame
What age would you say she is ?
 Is the dentures sign of a reformed junkie ?

I am sure I saw her advertise MMF and FFM duos during the summer .

Offline Shame

Offline randydandy2013

I’d guess early fifties..?

If she is early fifties that’s probably what you would expect after you add on the +5 years or more that most WG’s do.