Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: curvy_pinup.....advice please  (Read 861 times)

Offline youngandfun

Good evening gents,

This one caught my eye as i believe i have seen her on a different site (possibly an online dating site) and could be somewhere not to far from me.

Could use some more experienced opinions if anyone has advice.

(ps. The "Get driving directions from your area to curvy pin up") are those locations/directions ever accurate or should i ignore that feature all together. 

Cheers

External Link/Members Only

Offline stevedave

Appealed to me too until she added bareback onto her likes list - it wasn't there when she first set up her profile.

Based in Armley I believe.

Offline anonyorks

Been in contact and was about to book till bareback appeared. Also for OWO etc its £60 on top the rate that's there.

Offline youngandfun

dont know Armley personally? Hmmm unsure about this one tbh

Offline stevedave

I don't really know Armley either, but similarly to anon I was keen to book until bb appeared on her profile. It's a shame as I like her look, and like a curvy lass.

Offline youngandfun

that feeling where you find one you can work with.....................and then they have bareback on there list hahah

Offline p3ngu1n

Without being snobbish, there are some ok parts but quite a bit of Armley is on the rough/dim side

Offline youngandfun

yeah haha google image results were interesting :)

Offline stevedave

Without being snobbish, there are some ok parts but quite a bit of Armley is on the rough/dim side

No need to be snobbish...I lived there for 6 months or so, it's a shithole  :lol:

Offline Spannerman

No need to be snobbish...I lived there for 6 months or so, it's a shithole  :lol:

+1 I lived there too for almost two years, it was around 16 years ago but definitely a shit hole. Probably eclipsed only by Belle Isle another area I have had the pleasure of frequenting.

Offline youngandfun

Hahaha

i think we started a support group for former Armley residents here, i think ill might give this lass a miss i'd prefer not to get jumped/stabbed or a combination of both.