Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ANTONIAHOT4U  (Read 1222 times)

ddrew

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Went and saw this girl this morning. I have only been punting since September last year and this was my 15th Punt. Recently I have been considering kicking punting in the head as there has been a lot of disappointments and only a couple of average punts. So far there has only been one girl that I have returned to . I have to say this girl is outstanding.

If you like very fit petite girls then this is the one. There is not an ounce of fat on her, but she doesn't look scrawny.  She is exactly as she looks in the pictures, if anything probably even better in the flesh.

I have no reason to think that all the services on offer won't in fact materialise as the ones I wanted I got, and these were delivered with my satisfaction a priority. Her english is very good, she's been here 3 years and she has a very engaging personality.

She said she was only in Bath for a week and then off to Guilford ( I think she said) . She is sharing the house with a couple of other girls

Get round there quick, thats my advice

Offline shining1

I saw her today and was not impressed -  would have given neutral or negative. Booking was clear and reliable, and I agree she's very petite and good-looking. But crucially for me, two of her advertised services were not available - the most important to me being French kissing which is on her profile (not "at discretion"). I didn't check this with her first, I made the mistake of believing her profile. When I challenged her about the profile, she told a straight lie.  My advice - avoid her!

mnbvcxz

What was the other, i was going to give her a call

Offline shining1

prostate massage - her nails were too long