Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bj in Bristol or surrounding areas?  (Read 2043 times)

Sa1

Hi guys I am in Bristol today,I am looking for a lady that can give a proper DT with lots of spit an over all a really good bj?

Thanks in advance.

Sa1

Thanks very much for getting back to me, it doesn’t say on her likes list but from experience can she deep throat?

TTDC

Profile states she doesn't do deep throat or gagging.

vw

Hi guys I am in Bristol today,I am looking for a lady that can give a proper DT with lots of spit an over all a really good bj?

Thanks in advance.

thank you for all your reviews in 17 months here.   :hi:

I would suggest the south west review section or search.

TTDC

Genuine question VW, are you a site moderator or admin's right hand man?

Sa1

Thanks for your replies so far, I am mainly looking for information off some one who has recieved a sloppy DT and would recommend me seieing them?

vw

Genuine question VW, are you a site moderator or admin's right hand man?

Neither, i am VW.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Just don;t like pimps, cheats, white knights and leeches. 

vw

Thanks for your replies so far, I am mainly looking for information off some one who has recieved a sloppy DT and would recommend me seieing them?

i would recommend you stop leeching and start reviewing.   :rolleyes:

Hope that helps. 

Sa1

i would recommend you stop leeching and start reviewing.   :rolleyes:

Hope that helps.

Leeching? I’m looking for advice on a website that is exactly used for what I am using it for, because you are not satisfied in your own little life don’t try and bring other people down because your not happy.

vw

Leeching? I’m looking for advice on a website that is exactly used for what I am using it for, because you are not satisfied in your own little life don’t try and bring other people down because your not happy.

the website is for sharing, all you do is beg for info that is already shared, IE leeching.   :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
to be fair this site is ment to help punters. Vw jumping down everyones neck who asks for recommendations is getting a bit ott now .....

I can understand why members think hes a mod :D
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

vw

to be fair this site is ment to help punters. Vw jumping down everyones neck who asks for recommendations is getting a bit ott now .....

He constantly asks and gives nowt back.  Just like your constant touting, were you hoping for a name drop that didn't arrive. So touted yourself.  :rolleyes:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
He constantly asks and gives nowt back.  Just like your constant touting, were you hoping for a name drop that didn't arrive. So touted yourself.  :rolleyes:

Predictable response  :rolleyes:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Bangers and Gash

I was predicting your tout earlier. :rolleyes:

Hey, go easy on Rebecca, she's had a tough time of late.  :rolleyes:

Offline insignia

Go see English rebecca mate stunning intelligent body to die for-------- VW ready ----go

Offline Samsung8

Thanks in advance.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nightmare to get hold of, but does one of the best sloppy BJs around

vw

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nightmare to get hold of, but does one of the best sloppy BJs around

used to list bareback OP and a flake it seems too

Health and Fitness

Seems your a prostitute looking for a little attention on a thread that has nothing to do you, didn't see your name mentioned on the thread title either.

I wouldn't say Virtual Waster is a moderator either, more like a man with plenty of experience and worthwhile contributions.

It's what I like about the man  :thumbsup:

Offline ampersand