Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute.Nicole AN INCREDIBLE MECHANICAL PUNT!  (Read 3376 times)

Menace

I couldn't decide between Nicole or Michelle Independent. I've seen Michelle before and her services are incredible but I found Nicole to be the most stunning girl I've ever seen on AW. But I just knew the punt would be mechanical before I booked her because of her neutral reviews and it seems like the most stunning girls provide the most lacklustre services but I still went because how how incredible she looks.

Once I got in the photos came to life... Absolutely fucking beautiful. I couldn't and still cannot fathom the idea that a scum like me can fuck this goddess for £70! She's like an ethereal royal queen and compared to her I'm a scumbag-peasant that lives by the gutter. But I could instantly tell from just the way she was looking at me and her body language that it would a mediocre punt so I decided on half hour instead of the full hour. It's the same apartment and room as Emily20. Her English isn't very good and it was really awkward during silences (I'm socially terrible).

I'm starting to learn how working girls work (sorry for the pun I couldn't help it). She kept the room dark and even turned off the light when I switched it on, not to mention the constant back and forth of leaving the room and coming back. If you didn't know, if this happens to you then it most likely means she doesn't like the way you look. I'm a nice looking guy but I've been letting my facial hair really grow and it makes me look, well, bad. But I'm aiming for a beard.

It states OWO on her profile and French kissing was confirmed via text but I got none of that... I was clean shaven and smelling of perfume so I don't understand why I didn't get OWO. She also said she doesn't like kissing!

Oral was decent with condom. And the rest... well it was mechanical. During cowgirl and missionary her face was always turned away from me. Doggy was good. She made groans but I couldn't tell if it was genuine or fake. I can't believe how incredibly incredible she looked in missionary.

I cummed in 15 mins. Can you blame me? She gave me some wipes and left the fucking room again for another 8 minutes or so. Clearly it was all over and no chance for me to cum twice :-(. But because I knew these kinds of things would happen I didn't mind it too much. She didn't even bother to put her clothes back on :-D. I didn't like how I had to waste the 15 mins by doing nothing.

I still have to point out the avoidance of looking at me sometimes. Look, if you're someone who's very conscious of the way you look then Nicole will make it very indirectly clear to you if she thinks you're bad looking. Even though she's not important to me it's still a bit hurtful when someone clearly avoids looking at you.

But anytime my white-girl frustration builds up I'll be most likely to run back to her again.

Ming

Thanks for the review, but it is of no surprise, I saw her a few weeks ago when she had another profile as "miss amanda"

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=94438.0

It was truly terrible which is a damn shame, if she put in a little effort with her rocking looks she would be minted in no time, but she seems content with just lying there with her legs open, might as well just buy her some flowers and stuff them in her hole like a vase for all the emotion you will get from her!

Rocking looks or not simply not worth it...

Ming  :hi:

Menace

Thanks for the review, but it is of no surprise, I saw her a few weeks ago when she had another profile as "miss amanda"

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=94438.0

It was truly terrible which is a damn shame, if she put in a little effort with her rocking looks she would be minted in no time, but she seems content with just lying there with her legs open, might as well just buy her some flowers and stuff them in her hole like a vase for all the emotion you will get from her!

Rocking looks or not simply not worth it...

Please tell me your experience. Why was it terrible? I knew I would get a boring punt from her but I just fucked an A*+ model.

Offline Madone1

Sounds like she is your standard I'm so hot that you should be grateful that you get to breath the same air as me never mind fuck me girl. But at the end of the day she is sucking cock for cash so she isn't that amazing.

Ming

Please tell me your experience. Why was it terrible? I knew I would get a boring punt from her but I just fucked an A*+ model.

Read my review, I have already given the link  :dash:

and no no you didn't fuck "an A*+ model" you just fucked a Polish prostitute who only cares about the ££ and not about giving a good service, there is a HUGE difference.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 01:40:45 am by Ming »

Jing23

and no no you didn't fuck "an A*+ model" you just fucked a Polish prostitute who only cares about the ££ and not about giving a good service, there is a HUGE difference.

She works with very bad attitude although very attractive. I would never go back

Offline Madone1

+1

Spot on Ming

Offline billyjo

Recently tried to book Nicole.  Sent texts during the day to ensure she was working and agreed to phone to confirm time before setting off.  Phoned her when I was approx 30 minutes away and told she's waiting for me.  Reached Birmingham City Centre, just around the corner from destination and receive a text saying she's had a emergency and can no longer do the booking but I can see her friend.  Phoned her again and told her periods just started, asked about her friend and told Alice is available in 1 hour or I can see Tori straight away.  Asked if Tori's breasts are natural, informed they are fake so decide to leave it.  A couple of hours later i text Nicole from a different number asking is she's available and she confirms she is.  I had no intention of booking again but just wanted to know if the emergency period story was genuine or not.  Won't waste my time with her again.

Ming

She's now working under YET ANOTHER profile:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Really is one best avoided, you'll have more fun with a five finger shuffle  :D

tilt8890

She's now working under YET ANOTHER profile:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Really is one best avoided, you'll have more fun with a five finger shuffle  :D

and she is polish now & not czech anymore!!!! :diablo:

Menace

That new profile picture though... Damn... I'm so tempted to go back again and get ripped off!

bod666

Re the comms to confirm then getting fobbed off with a period excuse and tried to be palmed off on a different girl - I had an identical experience in Leeds once - common factor comms being handled by a maid! No idea why they can't just be honest and say "no she's not working today but I have x or y who is" why persist with the illusion that you're talking to the actual girl? It helps no one :(

Menace

I once texted Emily's number a while ago when she came back from her 'holiday' (the same maid I assume that currently handles Nicole's texts) and I texted "Hi how're you. Are you back now?" She confirmed that she's back and even wrote at the end "and how are you? X'! Like I want to keep a conversation going with a fucking maid!