Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: health Beauty Walsall  (Read 1278 times)

Offline lovetobeteased

Does anybody know what has happened to Health beauty in Walsall, this was the best massage EVER! But now it seems to be shut despite the fact it’s still be advertised on Gumtree?

Offline mr.bluesky

Does anybody know what has happened to Health beauty in Walsall, this was the best massage EVER! But now it seems to be shut despite the fact it’s still be advertised on Gumtree?

If it was that good why didn't you do a review of the place  :unknown:

Offline manofleisure

It's been closed for a while, not sure why as it hasn't been raided. I always wanted to go there but it's proximity to the 24 hr Asda (where I shop) put me off :scare: Back in the summer I saw a really sexy young Chinese lady with short hair standing outside smoking. Since it was literally next to Asda I felt their customers were mostly bored taxi drivers :lol:

Offline Fac51

If it was that good why didn't you do a review of the place  :unknown:

+ 1  :dash:

Offline lovetobeteased

It was better than good, most of the Girls were early twenties and knew how to tease you for a solid hour including BTB and some of them BBJ to CIM.

I have tried almost all the normal places in Brum, Leicester, Cov and Wolves but this was the best be some distance, not the Ritz but very friendly excellent massage and other bits...…

Bet you wish you'd been now!!!

Offline Beamer

Online Punterperson1971

Then why no review ?  :dash: :dash:
Just be careful your not bullying him people might report you for that.

Online oldmanking

BBJ? - You mean OWO? surely...

Offline Tightpants

It was better than good, most of the Girls were early twenties and knew how to tease you for a solid hour including BTB and some of them BBJ to CIM.

I have tried almost all the normal places in Brum, Leicester, Cov and Wolves but this was the best be some distance, not the Ritz but very friendly excellent massage and other bits...…

Bet you wish you'd been now!!!
I did visit not long after they opened in Walsall. The owners are/were the same as Harmony 88 in Birmingham. The woman I saw had a body like a bag of spanners. I recall enduring 15 minutes of prodding before I left with a refund.