Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mukda Thai Massage  (Read 1056 times)

Offline snoopy

Comms: Good, English not her first language but sent postcode on text.

Access: Buzzed me in, at the top of a shared private block of flats. She was very nervous about me ringing the bell and got me to phone her at the door.

Looks: About 4 foot 10, plumpish, not pretty but regular. Not a very happy face.

Facilities: Spare room, bed, clean. Clean towels. Room very cold.

Massage: Very good Thai style massage, good and firm, she knew her stuff. Spent too long on my back and not enough on my ass, maybe I should have asked her to move on but kept thinking she will get to it now. Moved on to some nice strokes between the cheeks and some very nice strokes over the hole itself, nice work along the inner thighs.

Extras: Turn over and do you want hand relief? Can't say I did. Suppose she was willing but she just didn't seem keen at all.

Massage continues with some good work on inner thighs and some side swipes of the balls, eventually job done.

Shower: Nice shower and John Thomas starts to wake up. I asked her if she wanted to take her clothes off and help me in the shower but big face pulled and another £60 required. The face pull did it for me.

So would I go back? Maybe.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Doesn't sound inspiring matey, I guess it's not her ideal job choice more of a temporary situation fixer, lack of effort would have put me off too.

Apparently "Jojo" is very good in that area but I've not been as yet myself as I prefer a little more out if the meetings

Thanks for the review though matey.