Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HeavenlyHolly Nottingham  (Read 3658 times)

GolfNut

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So I was feeling under the weather with a crappy cold but somehow was managing to feel the horn, and obviously couldn’t get too close or intimate with a girly so thought I’d go for massage with HE.

Always liked the look of Holly’s profile and noticed she was offering a £10 discount on the day, so booked half an hour later that day.

Her place in Netherfield not too far from the centre and is also used by xxxAmyxx.

Physically Holly is very pretty with full lips and a nice smile and a killer body boosted by some nicely enhanced 34d’s.

Followed her pert rear up the stairs to the attic room where a massage table stood in the centre of the room. I stripped off and so did Holly. She has a very large tat which has been airbrushed out of her pics. What a body this girl has. Tanned and very nicely toned indeed.  I’d say mid-thirties is about right.

So I’m on my front and Holly definitely knows what she’s doing when it comes to technique, combining firm pressure with light sweeps across my back and legs. I was enjoying it so much I wasn’t getting the horn until she turned me over then started on my front and I got a proper eyeful of that bod.

I asked if touching was allowed. Yes but not inside, so got a nice feel. Her clit is pierced and had a nice look but couldn’t do more than that. Lovely bum, firm and round and soft.

Then she started moved down to my "special purpose"  :wackogirl: as I call it, and got my immediate attention, with a swirling motion, I became putty in her oiled hands, and she teased me as she lowered her mouth to within an inch but then moved away. The pain and pleasure was starting to build. I was now holding onto the massage bed for dear life as her pace built up and then slowed edging me closer and closer with each stroke.

Time was running out so she asked if I was ready and I nodded and grunted and she let loose with a rapid two handed method that felt as good as anything I have ever experienced, eventually bringing me to shuddering climax. WOW that felt soo good!

Holly cleaned me up then led me downstairs to a nice warm shower, where she soaped me up to remove the oil she had used and I returned the favour.

Got dressed then left with a peck on the cheek (didn’t want to give her a cold) at the door. I left feeling rejuvenated and ready for the rest of the day.

If you are looking for this type of service, no kissing, limited touching but someone who can take you on a journey with her hands, then I’d suggest a trip to meet the lovely Holly at your earliest convenience.

I’m quite surprised not to find any reviews on here. So fill yer boots chaps

Happy Punting

GN

:hi:

Online webpunter

What a find.  And a great review.  Her offerings are right up my alley.  By chance HH got a mention on the HelenaGrooming thread.  NFI in her [HG] but a big thanks to ILoveOral for wazzing up a pic of HH.  Easy to miss her coz out of area.  Great review.  Massage & edging are my fave - well most times.  Any remote possibility of extras ?  Not bothered about shagging but i love it when a massage morphs into a HJ / OW combo [even better OWO].  CIM might be pushing the boat out a bit too far !   Good Golly HeavenlyHolly ...   Only bad news is that she's in Sherwood Forest land & reading the reviews has been for a couple of years.  Fucking miles away.  Cock  :dash:

Offline monkeybucket

bloody hell GN i've just got a semi on reading that...added to HL now....not sure i could handle not sucking on those nips though.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 11:04:43 pm by monkeybucket »

Timmy2

Ditto
Never had a massage, this review may encourage me to :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Raddy

Online webpunter

Ditto
Never had a massage, this review may encourage me to :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Raddy
When done well with a fit masseuse then think of like a great wank then add someone else doing it.  Once she gets to know what your likes are then they will focus on this.  Well if they are any good that is.  Fuck knows how they remember - maybe they take notes  :sarcastic:  Great for a lazy indulgent experience.  Keeps punters coming back me thinks.  I do like shagging WGs but nodders cut back the feeling so mostly i tend to stick to B2B massage fun / well with OW or OWO when avail

GolfNut

Fooking Hell you lot are mighty slow. Posted this review two months ago.

Massage and HE seems to be getting more and more popular doesn't it just.

HH is worth a look without any question of a doubt.

GolfNut

What a find.  And a great review.  Her offerings are right up my alley.  By chance HH got a mention on the HelenaGrooming thread.  NFI in her [HG] but a big thanks to ILoveOral for wazzing up a pic of HH.  Easy to miss her coz out of area.  Great review.  Massage & edging are my fave - well most times.  Any remote possibility of extras ?  Not bothered about shagging but i love it when a massage morphs into a HJ / OW combo [even better OWO].  CIM might be pushing the boat out a bit too far !   Good Golly HeavenlyHolly ...   Only bad news is that she's in Sherwood Forest land & reading the reviews has been for a couple of years.  Fucking miles away.  Cock  :dash:

Extras are not on the cards unfortunately as far as I'm aware but YMMV, so good luck if you take a punt.