Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: elle34  (Read 1292 times)

Jackjones

That profile looks familiar to me, like the second language being flith but beyond that can't help sorry

Offline Turtle Z

like the second language being flith

Yes, I've read that one before but its becoming something a cliche in aw profiles.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Aah, she's back!!

Have seen her numerous times over the past 5 years. Keeps coming back with a new profile every time she returns.

I have mentioned her in the past, and she would easily be in my all-time top punts in Nottingham (yes I know, I still haven't got round to it).

I mentioned her in the following thread, and have seen her once more since my last post on her:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33988.msg469288;topicseen#msg469288
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 01:53:05 am by CoolTiger »

Sureshot

Aah, she's back!!

Have seen her numerous times over the past 5 years. Keeps coming back with a new profile every time she returns.

I have mentioned her in the past, and she would easily be in my all-time top punts in Nottingham (yes I know, I still haven't got round to it).

I mentioned her in the following thread, and have seen her once more since my last post on her:

Why the "authenticity alert"? Latest profile has been up since may, normally enough time for aw to verify newbies?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
According to the profile, verified pic has been uploaded, so I am confused as well.

Unless they require more info or the WG herself does not wish to provide this info.

I know quite a few English WGs who have not provided the info required, so have the same authenticity message displayed.

Offline Turtle Z

Aah, she's back!!

She bid on an RB of mine!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Go for it. As already mentioned in the above thread, I have seen her for 2 hrs for £150.

Online j122

Has anyone seen this girl?

External Link/Members Only

Looks like this old profile has been hacked, has popped back up in my HL but as "danielle duos" with totally different pics.

Elle has just done another new one External Link/Members Only

Sureshot

Looks like this old profile has been hacked, has popped back up in my HL but as "danielle duos" with totally different pics.

Elle has just done another new one External Link/Members Only

"hacked" profile has dodgy english and BB!