Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: louisa massage leicester-wishfull thinking  (Read 3008 times)

jaltec

External Link/Members Only

had a massage from her a while back . great massage.  no extras  :(

Her tits  :wackogirl:  are amazing. wouldnt mind paying her double for extras :(

Offline jayuk99

Did you ask her for extras?

jaltec

asked her before the booking ;she gave a firm NO. i did however catch her glancing at my dick while repositioning the towel during the massage.

Offline webpunter

What was she wearing ?  You mentioned she has great tits.  If clothing at all sensual then possibly signs that more avaialble on 2nd visit.  If she were local to me then i'd go check her out.  Nothing ventured nothing gained.  But not worth a visit out of area.  The massage listing looks a bit comprehensive as opposed to HJ's be the main thing really on the menu.  Depending on which side of Leicester you are / how far you are willing to travel then Karen in Worcester might be a better option  External Link/Members Only     Reviewed on here

jaltec

some one else had also mentioned here that she was totally straight. she was wearing a normal T shirt . but she has a rather large pair. nice round firm.recently saw a guy with the same add at the same area name patrick .i could check it out .only 35-40 quid anyway

jaltec

just re read my last msg .it dosent sound right. what i meant was patrick also works from the same house and i could invest the 35-40 pound to see if i could tetmt louisa

Offline webpunter

just re read my last msg .it dosent sound right. what i meant was patrick also works from the same house and i could invest the 35-40 pound to see if i could tetmt louisa
We'll let you off on this occasion  :lol:

Offline licker

What was she wearing ?  You mentioned she has great tits.  If clothing at all sensual then possibly signs that more avaialble on 2nd visit.  If she were local to me then i'd go check her out.  Nothing ventured nothing gained.  But not worth a visit out of area.  The massage listing looks a bit comprehensive as opposed to HJ's be the main thing really on the menu.  Depending on which side of Leicester you are / how far you are willing to travel then Karen in Worcester might be a better option  External Link/Members Only     Reviewed on here

H not answered calls emals or texts, s she stll workng?
Cheers

jaltec

Offline H_P1980

Hi guys, I just want to know if there is anyone who's actually had HE from Louisa, or any other extras from her? Or if there's a non Thai masseuse who offers extras in Leicester?
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat who's ignoring site ethos.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline H_P1980

Also has anyone got her number, been trying to find her on the net but nothing.
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat who's ignoring site ethos.
Banned by: daviemac

leicesterdude

I'd probably move on buddy.

If she was working, it wouldn't be difficult to come across her.

Offline allross

I am not sure if Louisa is still about, but she has never offered extras.

Non Thai- you could try Angie on gumtree- mad as a fruitcake though.