Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenny ~ Derby :- Worst ever! Girl is being trafficked.  (Read 2519 times)

Offline Dan1165

External Link/Members Only

This has got to be the worse ever, she is dirty has absolutely no English. Suppose to do Anal Cim OWO etc. Does nothing try’s to run out after giving money over to her pimp. I actually believe she is being trafficked.
Do not go near this one it’s a big con they want you to pay straight away without agreeing to do anything.
She came on outcall and immediately I could tell that if I gave her female driver the money she was going run out my house along with the driver.

So I refused to give the driver the moneys first and waited until the girl knew what she was getting paid for after I locked my door and the driver had gone.

The girl really didn’t want to do anything she was rubbish.
But eventually she did her job knowing that if she didn’t I would want my money back and she isn’t getting out the house otherwise.

Felt a bit sorry for her but what the hell she didn’t even have a mobile to ring her driver I could have been really shit to her but wasn’t because you could tell she being forced to doing this work.

I wouldn’t recommend her to anyone because you can see she being trafficked.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Online badsin

A girl you suspected of being trafficked, and you still podged her?
An I thought chivalry was dead :hi:

Offline HailWood

Dan - please report this to the police. You could do this anonymously through CrimeStoppers.

Online badsin

Dan - please report this to the police. You could do this anonymously through CrimeStoppers.

👍👍👍

Offline Itsnotshy

Something fishy going on here.

Offline jc1971

You were 'really shit' with her as you went ahead: why the hell didn't you dial three nines from yr punting phone, report a very serious crime in progress then vanish and destroy your phone.

Offline NervousJ

You’ve had 2 vivastreet negatives mate. This should tell you everything.

Phone the police if you haven’t done so.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 06:08:11 pm by NervousJ »

Offline RogerBoner

Posters sometimes mention their Spidey Sense is tingling...
Something about Dan  :thumbsdown:

Offline HailWood

Fuck it, I’ve reported it to CrimeStoppers. Fucking hate traffickers.

Online badsin

Good work Mike 👍

STAR-LORD

« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 06:28:50 pm by STAR-LORD »

Offline chandlerhandler

But eventually she did her job knowing that if she didn’t I would want my money back and she isn’t getting out the house otherwise.

I'm not an expert, but if she didn't want to do anything and you made it clear she wasn't getting out of the house unless she did the dead, could this be you forcing her to have sex against her will? Just a thought!

Online badsin

I'm not an expert, but if she didn't want to do anything and you made it clear she wasn't getting out of the house unless she did the dead, could this be you forcing her to have sex against her will? Just a thought!

Comes across as a true gentleman doesn't he :hi:

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

This has got to be the worse ever, she is dirty has absolutely no English. Suppose to do Anal Cim OWO etc. Does nothing try’s to run out after giving money over to her pimp. I actually believe she is being trafficked.
Do not go near this one it’s a big con they want you to pay straight away without agreeing to do anything.
She came on outcall and immediately I could tell that if I gave her female driver the money she was going run out my house along with the driver.

So I refused to give the driver the moneys first and waited until the girl knew what she was getting paid for after I locked my door and the driver had gone.

Felt a bit sorry for her but what the hell she didn’t even have a mobile to ring her driver I could have been really shit to her but wasn’t because you could tell she being forced to doing this work.

You sound like a regular cunt, pal
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 07:15:33 pm by Mutinyonthecounty »

Offline Picti

OK so you falsely imprisoned a frightened woman you suspected was being trafficked, and you made her have sex with you because you'd paid. You're not only a cunt morally and traumatised someone further, but you've also committed a couple of offences there. Maybe when the Police apprehend this pimp they'll start contacting men from the address book.

Even if you're just trolling, then you're still a cunt for doing so with a serious subject like this.

Offline tynetunnel

There really are no words OP. You are a cunt of the highest order  :hi:

Offline fisherofsouls

I look forward to OP's review of his encounter with Big Dave of Parkhurst  :wacko:

Offline Itsnotshy

Posters sometimes mention their Spidey Sense is tingling...
Something about Dan  :thumbsdown:
Agree. Someone with a grudge?

Offline Hotdogboy88

Nice one mike well done.  :drinks:

Offline HailWood

Nice one mike well done.  :drinks:

As the quote goes “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

I don’t know if I’m a good man but I could not let this go.

Offline Ramone78

WOW what a real Prince the OP is :diablo: :diablo:

Offline Charliehutton

Excellent work, MtB.  :hi:

Offline scutty brown

five profiles for that girl

looks like she's based in Burton-on-Trent for incalls but does outcalls around the East Midlands and Birmingham. Big area.
£80/hour for incalls is a danger sign as well

« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 08:20:15 pm by scutty brown »

vw

Why warn the pimp on a public forum that pimps read that you have reported them?

Mike's showboating again.   :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 10:38:46 pm by vw »

Offline HailWood

Why warn the pimp on a public forum that pimps read that you have reported them?

Mike's showboating again.   :rolleyes:
Point scoring in these circumstances is inappropriate IMO  :thumbsdown:

vw

Point scoring in these circumstances is inappropriate IMO  :thumbsdown:

Exactly you virtue signalling is inappropriate, just mike promoting mike. 

Probably moved on if they read this.   Thats helpful. :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 11:22:20 pm by vw »

Offline HailWood

I concede you have a point (^ that one) which I had not considered. Have reported my own post.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 07:59:34 am by MikeTheBike »

Offline scutty brown

FFS
Announcing that you've been in touch with the police gives a warning to the crims, and also puts yourself in danger if you are ever outed.

Also, reporting without a full address is virtually useless - the authorities need to know who to raid. Just reporting a post on here is valueless.

Offline HailWood

FFS
Announcing that you've been in touch with the police gives a warning to the crims, and also puts yourself in danger if you are ever outed.

Also, reporting without a full address is virtually useless - the authorities need to know who to raid. Just reporting a post on here is valueless.
Yes, I acknowledge your first point.
There is sufficient info in the post and in VS to make a report. I did not reference UKP.
I have tried to PM you with details as I won’t disclose further openly on here.

vw

I concede you have a point (^ that one) which I had not considered. Have reported my own post.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kingy28

Good riddance to the A-hole.

I doubt that he expected the reaction that he got. He was looking for praise rather than condemnation. Not a good way to even consider going through with a booking

Offline scutty brown

Yes, I acknowledge your first point.
There is sufficient info in the post and in VS to make a report. I did not reference UKP.
I have tried to PM you with details as I won’t disclose further openly on here.

Mike
If you want to pm me use UKE.... same user name

Offline Space Invader

Well done MTB - I agree with the points made about his reporting , but its so easy to throw stones and do nothing whilst these girls are living thro hell, at least he got off his arse and did something, even if it just makes the pimps life difficult for a while , anything has got to be better than nothing .
The Low life who still made her perform,after openly admitting that he thought  she was there against her own will , should be hunted down by the police and charged with RAPE - I will happily join the queue of members to cut his balls off ! - hope his conscience ( if he has one ) feels guilty and he shits himself every-time the doorbell rings !   

Offline Itsnotshy

Am I the only one on here who thinks the whole review sounds like a hoax or someone with a grudge?
Either way the police should investigate and do the bastard, for sex with a coerced woman or wasting police time.

Offline scutty brown

all five profiles have gone - see External Link/Members Only

Maybe they've read this, maybe police action, maybe they just moved on.
They were operating out of Uxbridge St, Burton-on-Trent DE14 3JR
and it seemed that the girl was working back-to-back conveyor belt punts

could be worth checking the local newspapers over the next few days

Has anyone been to that address?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 08:27:38 pm by scutty brown »

Offline RogerBoner

Am I the only one on here who thinks the whole review sounds like a hoax or someone with a grudge?
Either way the police should investigate and do the bastard, for sex with a coerced woman or wasting police time.
You are not alone. I'm surprised that this was taken at face value.

Offline scutty brown

« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 10:24:22 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Itsnotshy

Anything more come of this? Anything in the local papers? Or storm in a teacup over a sad wanker troll in his mum's basement?

Offline scutty brown

two outcall-only profiles still up, no incall profiles so I'll guess somethings changed

Offline RogerBoner

Anything more come of this? Anything in the local papers? Or storm in a teacup over a sad wanker troll in his mum's basement?
Fake news from all  :blush: