Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diana nottingham vivastreet advice please  (Read 884 times)

Offline t8mtom

Hi guys,

Seen this half decent looking girl on viva street called diana. Any info or advice qould be great. Thanks

External Link/Members Only

Offline NervousJ

My rule of thumb for Vivastreet.

If she’s fucking gorgeous, she ain’t going to be living in ng8 charging £60 per half hour.

There’s some real stunners all living in the same postcode, no chance sadly.

Offline t8mtom

oh damn....i thought of the natural pics and no photoshopped stuff, so thought this one maybe genuine. any recommendations tho for £100 hr girls ?

Online j122

If you go to the viva street user profile there's lots of girls linked to it as well.

Also if you RIS the 2nd pic she's showing as Sara in Wolverhampton.

Offline NervousJ

If you go to the viva street user profile there's lots of girls linked to it as well.

Also if you RIS the 2nd pic she's showing as Sara in Wolverhampton.

Fucking hell, in my early days I actually went to see that Carolina in the link above, you could understand why. Literally the worst punt ever. Vague likeness, awful service, never to be repeated.

Offline t8mtom

thanks for saving me 100 pound notes... any solid recommendations that kiss ...

Offline Turtle Z

You're welcome!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline NervousJ

Read some reviews in the review section, see which you prefer and take it from there. I wouldnt bother with the Vivastreet lottery unless someone else had a good time.

Offline t8mtom

Read some reviews in the review section, see which you prefer and take it from there. I wouldnt bother with the Vivastreet lottery unless someone else had a good time.

thats a good point mate. cheers