Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Venus nails and beauty Derby  (Read 3540 times)

Offline sxctiger

External Link/Members Only

Hi has anyone had a massage from here and got anything extra. I've been a few times but only had a massage and the other time was a couples massage so would be nothing on offer then.

It seems like legit place but thought maybe there is something on offer as there are different girls there.

Offline cock custard

Did you have an undraped massage? Any Cc swipes?

Offline badsin

Offline sxctiger

Hi no i wasn't offered anything that's why I wanted to check if anyone was offered anything more than a massage.

Offline badsin

Hi no i wasn't offered anything that's why I wanted to check if anyone was offered anything more than a massage.

I'd suggest it's a normal offering then, might find yourself in an embarrassing position if you ask for extras :hi:

Offline sxctiger

Hey just an update I spoke with a friend of mine who had gone and she asked if he preferred the towel to be removed when in the room, so he thinks there might be an option for more depending which girl you get.

Offline sxctiger

Hi anyone had any updates on this place?

Offline badsin

Hey just an update I spoke with a friend of mine who had gone and she asked if he preferred the towel to be removed when in the room, so he thinks there might be an option for more depending which girl you get.

Any description of the ladies?? :hi:

Offline Bhammale39

I contacted this one and asked if massages were available draped/undraped and she said all massages are draped. Might be negotiable in the room I know but I very much suspect this is legit.

Offline badsin

Might give it a go anyway, if the massage is good, it's not a complete waste.....

Offline sxctiger

yes true let us know how you get on, I think there is a few girls there they seem to rotate, there was heavily pregnant girl when I went last but doubt she will be doing massages

streetfighter1975

I'd much prefer to go to a place that was guaranteed to result in the happy ending!