Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hornynottscouple - Long Eaton  (Read 1735 times)

Offline kingkong69

Hi guys anyone had the pleasure of see this couple for a 3some?? Really want to try it :rolleyes.                             External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline NervousJ

Id noticed the profile as its local, but I would double check if you are serious.they had bareback listed when the profile first went up.might have just been a mistake and ticked all the boxes...

Are there faces pictures still in verification... They were, and it wasn't particularly pretty.....

Offline Shelby63

I visited them just before Xmas it was my 1st couples meet so I was really nervous they are located in a terrace house in long Eaton clean home it was a early morning booking and I was greeted by the male not the friendliest welcome just sat on the sofa and I had to force the conversation female went upstairs apparently to get ready and then shouted down that she was ready so the male nodded for me to make my way upstairs once upstairs she was standing up against the radiator and I had to make the 1st move and started to get undressed the male was by this time in the room and stripped down to his undies when his phone downstairs made a noise so he put his jeans back on and the female said where are you going and he said to check my phone by thus time I had started kissing and fondling the female the male returned and got on the bed laying there watching I felt it was all down to me to make all the moves and the female although friendly enough seemed to keep having to reassure the male by concentrating on eye contact and smiles towards him they asked me if I wanted bareback which I declined but a combination of the rubber and the nerves got the better of me so i removed the condom and the female finished me off by hand whilst the male still just laid there by this time I felt a little awkward and couldn't wait to get out of there so maybe mmf are just not for me

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Shelby, just in case you are still keen on seeing couples, there is an on-going thread for this. Hopefully your 2nd experience will be far better than the above.

I will also add the above profile in that thread, with a note about the bareback.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=123218.0

Offline kingkong69

Offline kingkong69

It's a very strange meeting.. I guess they not horny after all...  :dash:

ClarkeOfTheCourse

I visited them just before Xmas it was my 1st couples meet so I was really nervous they are located in a terrace house in long Eaton clean home it was a early morning booking and I was greeted by the male not the friendliest welcome just sat on the sofa and I had to force the conversation female went upstairs apparently to get ready and then shouted down that she was ready so the male nodded for me to make my way upstairs once upstairs she was standing up against the radiator and I had to make the 1st move and started to get undressed the male was by this time in the room and stripped down to his undies when his phone downstairs made a noise so he put his jeans back on and the female said where are you going and he said to check my phone by thus time I had started kissing and fondling the female the male returned and got on the bed laying there watching I felt it was all down to me to make all the moves and the female although friendly enough seemed to keep having to reassure the male by concentrating on eye contact and smiles towards him they asked me if I wanted bareback which I declined but a combination of the rubber and the nerves got the better of me so i removed the condom and the female finished me off by hand whilst the male still just laid there by this time I felt a little awkward and couldn't wait to get out of there so maybe mmf are just not for me

Please take the trouble to copy and paste this into a proper review with an AW link so that when other members search them that they are made aware of your experience.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 380
Bb is still listed and I see they are doing 1-1 now also

Agree with COTC a review would be good

Offline kingkong69

Need Shelby63 to give us the description of the women.. Bareback is listed but not unprotected sex? Is there a difference between the two?

Offline Shelby63

To be fair she is not the best looking and appears to be older than the male fairly flabby around the midriff but then again so am I these days she was the friendlier of the 2 but it was the male who kept trying to get his Mrs to in his words climb aboard without the condom

Offline NervousJ

I saw the verification pic when they first appeared...

It didn't make good viewing....