Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Cherokee - Fleet  (Read 1311 times)

Offline luthor

Hi All, anyone got a bit more detail on this lady in Fleet?

Nothing much but a few words here and there about her but in the desert of surrounding areas there isnt too much choice and her photos can be misleading.

Sounds like her BF will be around the place too, wonder if he's noticed?

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Appreciated. L

ness4

I met her in the past (way before I was a member of this forum) and she was good, though very expensive. She's American and talkative but really gets into it. I can't remember too much about her other than that....a bit too much charged to make a regular repeat visit
Normally her other half isn't around but she can do 3 somes and invite him along

Offline luthor

Thanks for the response ness. Will go see and review..

Offline Larios

I met her in the past (way before I was a member of this forum) and she was good, though very expensive. She's American and talkative but really gets into it. I can't remember too much about her other than that....a bit too much charged to make a regular repeat visit
Normally her other half isn't around but she can do 3 somes and invite him along

An American girl in Fleet sounds very familiar, did she go under another name on AW? I saw a girl called crystalsfantasy and she gave me a fantastic time. I would love to see her again if it's the same girl. In fact even if it isn't she sounds great.

ness4

Offline Larios

:yahoo:

Thanks for confirming that ness, I will certainly contact her and post a review. I would have done so before but thought she had given up the life.

I found her great company and like you say very talkative, but not a time waster as so many of those types are.

Best news I have had this month, thanks again.

Offline luthor

Thats good news Larios, let us know what happens if you beat me to it! Still a bit weirded out by her having a BF around... wonder if there are any secret cameras?! ahem...performance issues  :scare:

ness4

I think her boyfriend is out 95% of the time at work so you don't need to worry. She used to do MMF 3 somes with him though

ness4

At least that was the case about 3-4years ago

Offline Larios

Ha! I hope not that will blow my performance levels no end....

I saw Miss Cherokee about 2 years ago and she didn't mention about a partner on the scene and this was certainly not advertised on her old profile.

However she was overtly sexual and enjoyed threesomes back then and in fact I had one of my best punts ever with her and another wg. Miss Cherokee was completely unphased my this and in fact really seems to enjoy having the third dimension to the fun. It all came across as a few mates having a good leisurely fuck in the afternoon. The fact a partner is in the mix who wants to join in is no surprise to me considering her personality.

I won't do a review as this was a while ago and times and attitude change so I won't want to mislead anyone suffice to say there were very few taboo services. CIM was never asked for or offered but role play was delivered in expert fashion and she was very touchy feely with French kissing and lots of sensual touching. She really came across as someone straight forward. She liked the money but also enjoyed a good fuck. Very important to me as I can detect girls who just go though the motions straight away and that really turns me off.

I just hope she is as good now as she was then.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 06:27:41 pm by Larios »