Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica-Mae, Hungerford  (Read 2362 times)

KenniLingus

External Link/Members Only

Saw this beauty the other evening. Jessica Mae is a great girl. Sexy, intelligent, enthusiastic and very naughty.

Started with getting on the bed and stripping off. Lots of DFK and oral both ways culminating in the nastiest (in the best way) snowball where we shared my manfat in DFK for quite some time.

Round two consisted of me hooding her and tiring her up shibari style. My shibari is getting better and can be seen in her private gallery. I must make it neater though! The pictures don't show where I had tied her hands, but during the session these were tied neatly behind her back.

With her knelt on the bed hooded and tied I teased her with the pin wheel. She had never experienced this before I I do think that she will be ordering one soon!

With her still kneeling I inserted my electro toy in her pussy and connected it to the control unit. I also inserted the anal balloon and gave it a few pumps. I had a little problem with the electro unit as the sensations didn't come through internally (which is a shame because it really is a great sensation). Nevertheless, with the pinwheel play continuing she got very aroused. Her creating was rapid and deep, and although not orgasming, I could tell she was somewhere she had never been before. ;)

When the electro control unit beeped again saying loss of connection i pulled out the plug and pushed JM from her kneeling position to face down arse up. I gave her a gentle licking from behind and then pulled out the ballon still inflated. It wasn't inflated too much and it deforms nicely to make sure that its not painful, but fulfilling instead. With this i wasted no time in putting on a protective and facing her tied body.

Later JM and I went for the large butt plug on me, but even though I had a little poppers before we went on the butt plug route I wasn't quite able to take it all in the time we had left.

All in all I had a great time and I think JM did too. I can't wait until next time.

Offline Mightier Than

Looks really hot.

Link is missing a digit.  Should be:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Stiltskin

She sounds very adventurous! Was that your first time seeing her?

Offline ciscoxxx69

She is..... :P     let me fuck her Bum even though it wasn't on her likes list  :cool:      :hi:

KenniLingus

Yes my first time, but it was noted that Cisco had seen her first from his AW review.

She is really genuinely nice and naughty up for fin and adventure.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Yes my first time, but it was noted that Cisco had seen her first from his AW review.

She is really genuinely nice and naughty up for fin and adventure.

Our meet was a bit chaotic as she had just moved house a few days before and had no phone.
I had to take a leap of faith and drive from Near Reading to see her in Hungerford based purely on an AW email....luckily, after a nervous wait, she answered the door....and was very naughty.

Offline Stiltskin

I had to take a leap of faith...

A leap of faith indeed. I have to say, her profile doesn't give you a lot to go on, especially the lack of pictures.

Offline markymarkfb

Thanks for the review

I have to questions for you guys

I have been trying to contact her for a meet for a while now, she replies sometimes and sometimes ignores my emails, did you find it hard to arrange a meet, as im finding it very hard to arrange

I have seen her private gallery would you say she was attractive in person

Offline sensualencounter

I too have been trying to see her and she's read my messages and not replied. Not sure how often she works but it's annoying that she doesn't even bother to reply.

Offline Stiltskin

She answered one of mine and ignored another. I have a feeling she gets a ton of messages being the only girl in that area.