Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Back to Back Parlour Punts  (Read 928 times)

Offline Mountain

Hello,

Have any of you fine fellows done back to back punts in a parlour before? e.g. 30 mins with one girl directly followed by 30 mins with another?

Is so how did it go? Was it a good or bad idea? Would you recommend it? Are there any potential pitfalls?

cheers

5th Musketeer

Hello,

Have any of you fine fellows done back to back punts in a parlour before? e.g. 30 mins with one girl directly followed by 30 mins with another?

Is so how did it go? Was it a good or bad idea? Would you recommend it? Are there any potential pitfalls?

cheers
Sounds like a young man's activity.  If you can do it then   :hi:

yorkshire123

Yes I've fell for a tidy arse in reception quite a few times, my problem is that my cock makes promises my bollocks are unwilling to keep  :(

Jayden-lei

Did this twice when I first started punting.
Done it at Indian Palace when they used to have two girls working, I couldn't pick between the two girls and I had only brought enough for the one punt. I finished one session, went to get a coffee but was still feeling horny and so went back around 20mins later and saw the other other.
Also had a back to back session at Debbie in Anerley as a Birthday present to myself, here I was looking to play with the regular girl who was working that day and I knew that Debbie would be there too which was about 30-45mins after the first session.

Offline dizietsmae

This sounds like fun, I might try dropping into one of the MK parlours and seeing how many 30 mins I can do in a row lol  :drinks:

Offline rubric

Hello,

I've done this a few times (though more usually with girls who share a flat rather than a parlour, as it's more feasible to book in advance), caveats are the same as any other appointment, both girls should provide a good service and you should be reasonably rested so that you can take full advantage of the situation.

Generally I've booked 45mins+30 mins, to provide with a bit of wind down time and massage, before seeing the second girl.

Offline CheeseYa

Done this at the parlours in MK a couple of times, after taking a punt on a new WG who hasn't quite managed to satisfy my urges and then returned for a session with some else (usually a WG I'm already acquainted with) who provides the services that I desire.

My preference would be to have 60 minutes with 1 WG or a 30 minute Duo though.

Kassanova

Did it once at MK, was intending to make it a triple, though gave myself a minimum 30 minutes recovery time between bookings. I had 45 mins with Cora then once appointment completed i rang again to arrange 30 mins with Candy at different location.
Thankfully i chose correct way round, candy was more experienced & less vanilla so 2nd pop with her was easier to achieve than if it had been opposite way round.

Offline HappyandLucky

I have indulged a long time ago, but always when 1st WG provides a poor service. On one occasion a Pro$$ie got quite vocal as to why l didn't book her again for more time. I replied  I like the variety rather than add fuel to the flames of a demented WG.

Offline Mountain

thanks for the thoughts and experiences gents. Based on you views i may pace myself more and not go for two direct back to back 30 min sessions.