Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any intel on The Buckinghamshire Retreat?  (Read 1335 times)

Offline BearBehind

External Link/Members Only

This place has suddenly popped up on a few aggregate sites...claims to have been around for ages but I have never heard of it.

Anyone?

Also reeks to me of somewhere struggling to fins SP's to fill the rota, hence the 'give us notice' line.

Any info gratefully received.

Offline HeadChef

There was a place in Gerrards Cross called The Country Retreat. There are some posts on this site about it. Never went there myself but it was filed at the back of my dirty mind.  Similar names, similar locations.

Offline BearBehind

Oh yeah...I have a vague recollection...

Online da26

Nice looking website. No info on girls alongside their pics, and seems very silly not to list any rates!

Offline DaveHorse

The Country Retreat had some lovely English ladies. I really hope that they are connected.  Great find!

Offline Mrbenn2016

So it is obviously a duplex conversion of some estate or recent rebuild.
Looks like a pop up to me rather than a purpose built retreat property.
Obviously trying to target a higher spend market.

Offline Baxter63

If you look on Google maps you'll find that it's a large house up a back road near Iver/Denham. South of the M40. Easy to get to by car.
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Offline BearBehind

yeah, did the Google maps thing too...I agree on the pop up point. May all be too good to be true and end up being half serviced by some withdrawn Rom...

Offline DaveHorse

Phone number unobtainable so sent an email. Received a reply the following day saying that they were closed until further notice. Shame

Offline BearBehind

Shame indeed...Thanks DaveHorse for the attempt and update