Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelshands Massage  (Read 546 times)

Offline Alexishere

External Link/Members Only

Anyone has any experience with them?
I've noticed that some of the girls here are also on other places.

Offline Volta2809

Yeah met a couple of the girls, they tend to do extras but nothing more than HR but I never pushed for more

Offline JackNastyFace

Hi, I've seen Ida - who is well covered at https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=294554.0 (basically, it isn't her in the photo) plus I will also add my own review shortly.  I've also seen Jessica.  I'm not sure there's enough to merit a full review - although if a veteran feels differently, please do put me right, so here's a mini-review:

Girl:
She's the one in the photo.  Very slim and extremely attractive - her heritage is from the Dominican Republic, exotically.  Little cleavage.  Juicy ass.  Reserved and shy.  Was wearing a tank top and enticingly tight blue jeans (ah!)

Service:
Outcall at my flat in S London, zone 3-4.  One hour, was £80 with travel back then.

Massage:
She didn't baulk at my being undraped, so I was initially hopeful.  But the massage was resolutely unraunchy, staying well clear of the crown jewels and ignoring my half-excited member on the turn.  Throughout she looked a bit bored and disinterested.  In therapeutic terms, the massage was okay - I'm no expert.  Afterwards, I asked if there was any chance of more ("I'd pay a lot more," I said, untruthfully) and she categorically said no.  No chance at all.  I believed her.