Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Asian agency outcall?  (Read 440 times)

Offline whohe1

Hi guys. Sorry I tried searching but am pretty bad at it!

What’s the best Asian agency to book an outcall with? And any recommendations? I’ve only used diva before, cheers

Offline SamOmar

Hi guys. Sorry I tried searching but am pretty bad at it!

What’s the best Asian agency to book an outcall with? And any recommendations? I’ve only used diva before, cheers

I have tried this because I live in Central London however even with Thai ladies via agencies I have visited before for an incall they just refuse to do outcalls. They're not keen to leave their comfort zone and because of the pandemic I think more so.

I have seen both Yumiko and Grace for outcalls and I find Chinese are much more flexible with this

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I would stay away from the fake pictures of Chinese agencies and kommons ads as you do not know what you are going to get and they will likely have a driver/pimp outside
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline petermisc

I would stay away from the fake pictures of Chinese agencies and kommons ads as you do not know what you are going to get and they will likely have a driver/pimp outside
Agreed, and any agency claiming to have umpteen Japanese girls which are guaranteed to be b&s.

This thread covers the Asian agency scene in general:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=291957.0