Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Strip pubs in London. Info appreciated.  (Read 40604 times)

Offline Splodge

Used to love the Flying Scotsman and the White Horse. But both have sadly now closed. Visit The Griffin a few times a year and always enjoy it there. There's one in North Woolwich too near the dlt station. Can anyone recommend any other pound in the pot type strips pubs. Any smart alec answers are just ignored and are boring so you're wasting your energy. Any info much appreciated.

Offline Steely Dan

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=104926.0
while the subject says 'that allow touching' others are described here too.

Offline Splodge

Thanks. And anyone know of any strip bars with more mature ladies? Going to try a strip bar in Hayes called The Woolpack. Looks good.

Offline jammers23

The Prince of Wales in Northwood is worth a try.  The pound in the pot is different since there is no stage, so the dancers walk around the pub and dance.  A little out of the way perhaps.

Offline joe diddley

I'm very interested in the North Woolwich place if anyone has any info on it. Keep meaning to try it out but haven't had an opportunity up to now. Used to enjoy the Flying Scotsman (more than the Griffin, I have to say). Any information on 'interaction' or lack of the same available at this establishment appreciated as well as on the modus operandi.

Offline jammers23

For the Woolpack, like the Flying Scotsman of old there are two sides to the pub.. One where you have to put a pound in the pot and one where you don't (where the pool table is).  They also have Sky sports. There are private dances (3 net curtained cubicles) and I think it is a tenner a dance on some days.

Offline jammers23

The North Woolwich place is a similar set up.  Two halves to the pub.  Private dances are £20.  There are normally 2 girls on.  The pub is run down and the private dance area. Is quote comical... Office partitions used!

Offline joe diddley

Thanks jammers. Appreciate your speedy reponse. Do you know if any interaction is generally permitted during private dances? Could I also ask what the strippers are like (old, young, EE, Brits, sexy, rough?)?

Offline jammers23

The last time I was there, there was one EE and one Brazilian both I would say in their 30s.  Not the most attractive.  The dances were similar to those in the Nags Head.  Oh.. When you have a private dance, make sure you have a quid for the jukebox. 

Offline joe diddley

Oh.. When you have a private dance, make sure you have a quid for the jukebox.

Lol ... I presume to drown out any noise emanating from behind the curtain  :cool:

Offline jammers23

Lol... That's wishful thinking.  You have to pay for the music 😂😂

Offline joe diddley

Ha ha. I see. Thanks for your helpful responses. I understand that strippers start performing quite early in the afternoon. I imagine, however, that they don't always have customers this being quite an isolated spot.

Offline Splodge

Have seen an North American working there that I've seen at the white horse before (very glamourous), also seen a mixed race lady and a blonde next door housewife type. Both were next door housewife types. Both local.  Will have to venture there again and do a report. Thanks for the Northwood info. Will look in to it.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 04:22:17 pm by Splodge »

Offline Beerbikebass

I’ve visited the Royal Standard at North Woolwich a few times. Have had a dance with, a very friendly (and tall) Brazilian lady called Rebecca, a chatty Swedish girl called Stella (who likes a lager or 2) but is good company and an extremely slim fit girl Pantera, who’s very popular and had a virtual fan club of blokes turning up at what seemed like an agreed time for a few dances
Friendly if a bit of run down pub not much choice of beer but easy to get to for a couple of dances before or after a flight at London City

Stevensmiles

Thanks. And anyone know of any strip bars with more mature ladies? Going to try a strip bar in Hayes called The Woolpack. Looks good.

God is that place still going.

I can’t comment on it now but yonks ago when I visited. The girls came round with a collection bucket.

Simple place then I’m sure it must have changed,

Offline Jonnywalker

Last time I was there the dancers were mainly Brazilian. An area to the right of the stage has been sectioned off into three cubicles for private dances.

Offline Steely Dan

The woolpack is shit, but the sort of shit that *sigh* I confess I go to now and then.  Lots of big fat arses. And an occasional hottie.  No touching, but fully naked.  Stage show and so on so you can look at them dance for a pound in the pot, true.  But eventually you will spend 20 for the same thing in a small booth.

Behind is Inhibitions. A pretend Platinum Lace sort of place.  But really just a strip pub.

If you want out of London but near places also look at Prince of Wales, Rickmansworth Rd, Northwood.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 11:26:02 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline LLPunting

The woolpack is shit, but the sort of shit that *sigh* I confess I go to now and then.  Lots of big fat arses. And an occasional hottie.  No touching, but fully naked.  Stage show and so on so you can look at them dance for a pound in the pot, true.  But eventually you will spend 20 for the same thing in a small booth.

Behind is Inhibitions. A pretend Platinum Lace sort of place.  But really just a strip pub.

If you want out of London but near places also look at Prince of Wales, Rickmansworth Rd, Northwood.

Thanks for the crucial insight about the lack of touching at The Woolpack.   :drinks:

Is Inhibitions also "no touch"?  Pricing set-up?  Quality of dancers same as The Woolpack?

Similarly what's the MO at the Prince of Wales?

Cheers   :hi:

Offline hawkzville

Basking a bit in nostalgia here remembering the "Naughty Nelson" at Barbican; long since gone...… I'm going back now to the early 2000's when the Rainbow Bar first came to prominence on Shoreditch High Street, as there was a slightly more than "friendly" rivalry between it and the owners of the White Horse, and less so the Old Axe, anyhow long story short out of this came "the Monday Club", which was basically a touring strip/sex club where you could only get a ticket by invitation...….the trick was to get to know some of the more regular, older girls and ask if they knew "Cousin John" - who organised the venues - if she did then she'd give you the venue of the next club, if she didn't she'd either have no idea about it or tell you which of the girls did know. Between 2001 & about 2004 I must have been to 20 or 30 "Monday Clubs", some at the Hop Poles in Hammersmith, "Unda-da-Bridge" was I think more Haringay, but the most frequent was what I believe is now closed, but a very run-down pub on Wick Road by the A12 junction..... anyone reading this who went will confirm that basically it was full on stripping, touching, public blow-jobs and full sex behind a curtained area (same set up as in the pubs where you'd go for a private dance, here anything goes so long as you took your own condoms). I got very into it and even ended up on more than one occasion taking a stripper home for the night.... anyhow, the point of this wander down memory lane is that as the Old Axe and Rainbow are still open for business it occurs to me that there may be either visitors, staff or even some of the girls themselves who knew/know whether the underground network still exists..... I'm guessing Cousin John would be late 70's by now, if he's still alive that is.....

Offline joe diddley

Great stories, hawzville. I have a dim memory of seeing women strip at a pub on Highgate Road called the Bull and Last (or similar) more or less opposite William Ellis School back in the early to mid 70s. I vaguely remember the woman, who seemed an old boiler then to my young eyes, pick up some old bloke's pint glass and woosh it around her tit before returning it to her.

Offline hawkzville

Great stories, hawzville. I have a dim memory of seeing women strip at a pub on Highgate Road called the Bull and Last (or similar) more or less opposite William Ellis School back in the early to mid 70s. I vaguely remember the woman, who seemed an old boiler then to my young eyes, pick up some old bloke's pint glass and woosh it around her tit before returning it to her.

Fabulous! I recall a very busty black girl who used to be a regular at the Rainbow in the early 2000's who would pick on anyone watching who wore glasses and ...errrrr….. "feature" his specs as part of the act. I guess the dilemma for the victim was "do I continue to watch through fanny smeared lenses, or do I clean it off"..... fortunately, I never had the opportunity!

Offline joe diddley

Lol. I've seen titty-smeared glasses before but not fanny-smeared specs. The penalty of getting too close. One woman I knew in Civvy Street who had been a stripper told me once that the regulars who sat at the very front were known to the girls as 'the gynaecologists'.

Offline Splodge

Thanks dudes. Really appreciate all the info.  :thumbsup:

Offline Steely Dan

Thanks for the crucial insight about the lack of touching at The Woolpack.   :drinks:

Is Inhibitions also "no touch"?  Pricing set-up?  Quality of dancers same as The Woolpack?

Similarly what's the MO at the Prince of Wales?
I think inhibitions the same but not been there in ages. The Prince of Wales has good touching and titty sucking mostly but depends on the girl. The girls are on a rota with another bar in hounslow or somewhere so reasonable variety.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 03:01:22 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline mrmemrme

I've had some touching/tit sucking in the Woolpack.  There used to be a girl who offered 'naughty 40's' with touching, licking, and sucking.  There were blokes queuing for a dance whenever she was working.  I've no idea if she's still there - I don't go very often now.  I did notice when I was last in there that they have fitted cctv in the 'private' booths, so I don't know if you'll get anything 'extra' now.

You do get all sorts of girls in there - English, European, South American, Asian, black, white, older, young, big, small.  Something for everybody.

Offline almalm

Browns and the Horns around Shoreditch/Old Street have some top quality looking girls - the only problem is that the turn over of dancing is slower than the old flying Scotsman and White horse (RIP).

4 dances an hour can drag.

Offline Belly_Fluff

I’ve visited the Royal Standard at North Woolwich a few times. Have had a dance with, a very friendly (and tall) Brazilian lady called Rebecca, a chatty Swedish girl called Stella (who likes a lager or 2) but is good company and an extremely slim fit girl Pantera, who’s very popular and had a virtual fan club of blokes turning up at what seemed like an agreed time for a few dances
Friendly if a bit of run down pub not much choice of beer but easy to get to for a couple of dances before or after a flight at London City

I remember a Pantera from YOA and Spread eagle days.  I'd be in her fan club if I could!

Online ZainKing

Ye Olde Axe in Hackney/Shoreditch is a new found favourite of mine. Apparently it has been there for years...!

I’ve been to other strip clubs in the area; Browns, Nags Head but Olde Axe beats them hands down in terms of quality of dances. The girls range from hot to not very nice but most are friendly enough. There a few gems for sure.

Drinks are reasonably priced, £20 for a private and £40 for a “naughty dance”..  unless you get a stuck up cow (there are 1 or 2 sadly, but not many) almost all the girls let you touch and suck on tits in the £20 dance.

There is an upstairs area that is open when it gets busy.. girls will take you up there for a naughty dance. It’s a bit Grim but lots of individual arm chairs to have a close dance. And I do mean close!! Expect plenty of grinding, tits/ass in your face and your hands all over her!! If girls try to swing you to pay more than £40 for a naughty upstairs then I wouldn’t bother, I’ve never paid more than £40, and those dances made me bust in my pants!! I’ve danced with most the fitties in there.. Paying for more dances once you’re in the dance area is understandable.

I should say too the pvt dance areas (downstairs and upstairs) are not boothed. Open space with seating around the walls. Not private from other dances but everyone is minding there own business skit doesn’t bother me. Tbh chance to take a sneaky peak at the other girls giving dances!! Lol

You pay £1 per stage dance, £5 at the door after 5pm. Pub style venue, all door and bar staff are sound as a pound.

Well worth a visit, if you get the right girls when you go it’ll be a treat I’m sure!!

Offline Dr Talueng

Basking a bit in nostalgia here remembering the "Naughty Nelson" at Barbican; long since gone...… I'm going back now to the early 2000's when the Rainbow Bar first came to prominence on Shoreditch High Street, as there was a slightly more than "friendly" rivalry between it and the owners of the White Horse, and less so the Old Axe, anyhow long story short out of this came "the Monday Club", which was basically a touring strip/sex club where you could only get a ticket by invitation...….the trick was to get to know some of the more regular, older girls and ask if they knew "Cousin John" - who organised the venues - if she did then she'd give you the venue of the next club, if she didn't she'd either have no idea about it or tell you which of the girls did know. Between 2001 & about 2004 I must have been to 20 or 30 "Monday Clubs", some at the Hop Poles in Hammersmith, "Unda-da-Bridge" was I think more Haringay, but the most frequent was what I believe is now closed, but a very run-down pub on Wick Road by the A12 junction..... anyone reading this who went will confirm that basically it was full on stripping, touching, public blow-jobs and full sex behind a curtained area (same set up as in the pubs where you'd go for a private dance, here anything goes so long as you took your own condoms). I got very into it and even ended up on more than one occasion taking a stripper home for the night.... anyhow, the point of this wander down memory lane is that as the Old Axe and Rainbow are still open for business it occurs to me that there may be either visitors, staff or even some of the girls themselves who knew/know whether the underground network still exists..... I'm guessing Cousin John would be late 70's by now, if he's still alive that is.....

I remember the place in Hammersmith (mentioned above), and then they moved to another place nearby underneath some railway arches. After that they (we?) were in a place in Acton (not sure of the exact location, but I remember crossing a railway level-crossing to get there - quite weird for London). This was all in the early 90s and mid 90s. I've still got my 'membership card' somewhere!

Offline Splodge

Ye Olde Axe in Hackney/Shoreditch is a new found favourite of mine. Apparently it has been there for years...!

I’ve been to other strip clubs in the area; Browns, Nags Head but Olde Axe beats them hands down in terms of quality of dances. The girls range from hot to not very nice but most are friendly enough. There a few gems for sure.

Drinks are reasonably priced, £20 for a private and £40 for a “naughty dance”..  unless you get a stuck up cow (there are 1 or 2 sadly, but not many) almost all the girls let you touch and suck on tits in the £20 dance.

There is an upstairs area that is open when it gets busy.. girls will take you up there for a naughty dance. It’s a bit Grim but lots of individual arm chairs to have a close dance. And I do mean close!! Expect plenty of grinding, tits/ass in your face and your hands all over her!! If girls try to swing you to pay more than £40 for a naughty upstairs then I wouldn’t bother, I’ve never paid more than £40, and those dances made me bust in my pants!! I’ve danced with most the fitties in there.. Paying for more dances once you’re in the dance area is understandable.

I should say too the pvt dance areas (downstairs and upstairs) are not boothed. Open space with seating around the walls. Not private from other dances but everyone is minding there own business skit doesn’t bother me. Tbh chance to take a sneaky peak at the other girls giving dances!! Lol

You pay £1 per stage dance, £5 at the door after 5pm. Pub style venue, all door and bar staff are sound as a pound.

Well worth a visit, if you get the right girls when you go it’ll be a treat I’m sure!!

Visited once but wasn't there long. Will give it another go. Thanks for all the info. The dance area downstairs is a lap dancing pole by the bar ? Is that right? A smallish area? What's the turnover of dances ?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 10:27:02 am by Splodge »

Online ZainKing

Visited once but wasn't there long. Will give it another go. Thanks for all the info. The dance area downstairs is a lap dancing pole by the bar ? Is that right? A smallish area? What's the turnover of dances ?

Yes the small stage with pole by the bar. That’s the one. Try stick it out a bit longer next time, I always buy a drink for myself, find a seat, then scope the girls out first before giving cash to the girls. When you find one you like, test the waters with a £20 dance (there is a back room for these dances) and take it from there.. I don’t mind paying for more dances once I’m confident I’m going to get my money’s worth. I normally use the strategy as a “carrot on a stick” to get a batter dance out of the girl. Lol.

The £1 costs for stage dances does not hurt as much the other strip clubs in the area... normally one every 10mins but often longer. Varies on the staff and how busy they are.

Online ZainKing

I definitely need to ask around about this... looks like I’ve been missing/ misssed out here... hopefully Cousin John’s legacy is alive and kicking...

Offline almalm

Who remembers the place in vauxhall on the scrub of park - queen victoria or something?

Offline Beerbikebass

Who remembers the place in vauxhall on the scrub of park - queen victoria or something?

Yep. Visited a fair few times back when I was working in Horseferry Road, shortish walk across the bridge.
Think it was called the Queen Anne. Chatted to Craig Charles in there once, from what he was saying think he was seeing one of the dancers.

Offline Splodge

Yep. I remember it well. Only got to visit a few times but very very nice ladies working there. One of my favourite strip pubs ever.

Lol. Yep. Will give ye olde axe longer next time. Do you have to have private dances? Or can you just sup your beer and keep paying the pound in a pot. Last time I was there I had one pint and chatted to a stunning blonde in her 30s. The stuff dream women are made of.

The Woolpack is high on my list but will tske a little planning. A full report will be written for this site for sure.

Offline redveee

Lol. Yep. Will give ye olde axe longer next time. Do you have to have private dances? Or can you just sup your beer and keep paying the pound in a pot. Last time I was there I had one pint and chatted to a stunning blonde in her 30s. The stuff dream women are made of.

There is no compulsion for private dances though the girls will keep asking you for them or they'll chat to you for a short while and allow some fondling and return the favour too and then hit you with the PD question when she's found that lump in your trousers where your wallet or cock is. I was 'chatting' to a girl for 20 minutes with mutual fondling before she hit me with the PD question by which time I had already had my hands in her underwear from the rear and front as she stood close to me when I was sat on one of the stools,

Offline Splodge

There is no compulsion for private dances though the girls will keep asking you for them or they'll chat to you for a short while and allow some fondling and return the favour too and then hit you with the PD question when she's found that lump in your trousers where your wallet or cock is. I was 'chatting' to a girl for 20 minutes with mutual fondling before she hit me with the PD question by which time I had already had my hands in her underwear from the rear and front as she stood close to me when I was sat on one of the stools,

No way! Lol. When I was there I didn't stick around long enough I guess. If you're allowed to fondle them then I'll be visiting soon lol. PDs ain't usually my thing but may have to make a few exceptions here. So, a vaiist to Shoreditch for he olde axe, then on to the horns, then the Griffin. Will visit the Royal standard again too. And The Woolpack will require some planning.

Offline camello

Is the Royal Standard still going? looked shut down when I last went past in the summer.

Offline Beerbikebass

Yep. Called in just before Christmas before a flight from London City

Offline joe diddley

Thanks BBB. Could I ask what it was like (not the pub but your experience)? First hand accounts of this establishment are few and far between.

Offline Beerbikebass

I’d describe it as cheap and cheerful.
PD £20 for 2 songs. 
Girls not stunners  but one Stella extremely chatty and friendly
Ye Olde Axe levels of raunch not on offer but on plus side it was nice not be hassled for PDs
Def worth a trip if you’re in the vicinity. Works for me as I have to travel for work and use London City when I can.

Offline croons2

Just to reinvigorate this thread... I’ve been to a few of the strip pubs in London over the last few months (since March) and have to say that my favourite has so far been the Nags Head. Friendly, gorgeous girls and great £20 private dances. Some time in VIP was also well worth it...

I’ve also checked out Ye Olde Axe, and whilst this was great fun (a lot more touching) it didn’t feel quite as relaxed and also you don’t get a booth for the private dance (its in an open area with other dances going on around you). The girls will be more touchy freely though. Not so good for a few drinks and admiring the views, but better if you want to get some full on action quickly.

Offline StevenS

Is metropolis in Bethnal Green still going?

Offline joe diddley

Was in the area about two months ago and went to The Royal Standard in North Woolwich but the place was being refurbished so couldn't even get a drink. I'll try again in the near future. They will have finished the work by now I imagine. In the meantime any more info on the modus operandi of this place appreciated.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 09:29:38 am by joe diddley »

Offline knownassteve

Ye Olde Axe is best for mileage, but you're in a room with other customers. They'll often try to upsell to a "naughty forty" - don't bother, the standard dance is London's closest! Upstairs on a busy evening can feel more intimate, but the dances are mostly the same up there really. The Nags Head has returned to a higher contact level than a couple of years ago. I haven't done VIP for a couple of years there - £150 is crazy money, no matter what happens in the 30 mins. I've only visited the Royal Standard once and a dancer hinted that they "need to get to know you" there. Intriguing...

Offline punterstanding

Cousin John passed away 3 or 4 years ago now, he wasn't the Monday Club though, that was a separate operation, they were mostly around city / Dalston / Aldgate, Cousin John was out East. there was also the guys that did Club Lick at Walthamstow, all now long since gone sadly.

The pub that I 1st encountered the Monday Club in has recently (last couple of years) reopened after being closed for about 20 years, was a strip pub and the Monday Club took it over funnily enough on Mondays for some more 'interactive' stripping. No private booths or extra payments in those days, you just got rather more touchy feely in the walkabout dances with a 'finale' at the end where the girls wanked or sometimes sucked off all comers for a small extra fee. Housewife Sue even asked me if I wanted change when I gave her £5 for a BJ one time! During the rest of the week, it was a normal strip pub though the girls used to dance on the pool table, sweeping aside any game in progress!!

There are still some underground (quite literally) strip places but you have to get to know the girls from the standard strip pubs to get invited

Offline dewey

Having read the postings on Ye Olde Axe, Browns and The Horns on the forums for the last few months I decided to check out all three when I finally got to London. I paid a visit to Ye Olde Axe first on Sunday afternoon and there were about 7 or 8 girls there. Got myself and beer and sat at the bar and was approached very quickly in a very hands on manner by a number of girls who asked did I want a dance. Their hands were being used to encourage me along. But as I said I'm in only in for a drink and to check out the dances they all left. Finished my drink and went out for a while but came back at about 4.30 and got another drink. Same girls approached and after my second drink I went for a £20 dance wit Diana. She was very hands on - outside trousers - and I was allowed to touch about the proverbial belt. Nice pair of breasts on her. She tried to upsell for a longer dance but don't think it would have been worth it. So left after dance promising to come back later in the night on one of my other nights in London.

On Monday afternoon I called into Brownes and the girls there were much less hands on and were more interested in having a conversation before trying to sell you a dance. I stayed for about six dances but didn't partake of any lapdance.

On Tuesday evening I called into The Horns and had one drink and watched a number of the girls as they did their dance. All very sexy and a nice way to while away an hour. All came asking me for a private dance but were not too forceful

Went back to Ye Olde Axe for about 8:30. The club was fairly busy. Maybe 12 / 15 girls and same number of guys. Sat at the bar, drinking my beer as the girls came up and introduced themselves with lots of touching. One girl came up, near the end of her shift, and promised a very sexy hands on dance but though tempted I relented. I had a great time for the next two hours looking around at the girls heavily encouraging the other  men in the pub to go for dances and having sexy chats with the girls as they offered me a great dance. I took one £20 dance before leaving with Constance (I think) a very pretty Romanian girl. Her encouragement when trying to get me to dance was a better erotic experience than the dance itself... but it was still a very sexy dance.

My first experience of the London Strip Club scene has left me with a taste for it and I definitely intent to return. Especially to Ye Olde Axe which seems far more seedy than Brownes or The Horn.

Offline LLPunting

Having read the postings on Ye Olde Axe, Browns and The Horns on the forums for the last few months I decided to check out all three when I finally got to London. I paid a visit to Ye Olde Axe first on Sunday afternoon and there were about 7 or 8 girls there. Got myself and beer and sat at the bar and was approached very quickly in a very hands on manner by a number of girls who asked did I want a dance. Their hands were being used to encourage me along. But as I said I'm in only in for a drink and to check out the dances they all left. Finished my drink and went out for a while but came back at about 4.30 and got another drink. Same girls approached and after my second drink I went for a £20 dance wit Diana. She was very hands on - outside trousers - and I was allowed to touch about the proverbial belt. Nice pair of breasts on her. She tried to upsell for a longer dance but don't think it would have been worth it. So left after dance promising to come back later in the night on one of my other nights in London.

On Monday afternoon I called into Brownes and the girls there were much less hands on and were more interested in having a conversation before trying to sell you a dance. I stayed for about six dances but didn't partake of any lapdance.

On Tuesday evening I called into The Horns and had one drink and watched a number of the girls as they did their dance. All very sexy and a nice way to while away an hour. All came asking me for a private dance but were not too forceful

Went back to Ye Olde Axe for about 8:30. The club was fairly busy. Maybe 12 / 15 girls and same number of guys. Sat at the bar, drinking my beer as the girls came up and introduced themselves with lots of touching. One girl came up, near the end of her shift, and promised a very sexy hands on dance but though tempted I relented. I had a great time for the next two hours looking around at the girls heavily encouraging the other  men in the pub to go for dances and having sexy chats with the girls as they offered me a great dance. I took one £20 dance before leaving with Constance (I think) a very pretty Romanian girl. Her encouragement when trying to get me to dance was a better erotic experience than the dance itself... but it was still a very sexy dance.

My first experience of the London Strip Club scene has left me with a taste for it and I definitely intent to return. Especially to Ye Olde Axe which seems far more seedy than Brownes or The Horn.

Did you have to pay the 35 door fee to get into YOA after 3pm?  Or have they scrapped that?  Door Security used to come on shift about 3.
With all the chatting that you engaged in did you not try to get a private encounter with any of the girls?

Offline HERTSBLUE

Used to love the flying  Scotsman spread eagle Lord Nelson dingy seedy places but could spend 3 hours in there spending 20 quid good old days never had a lap dance in my life 20 quid that's a bird all night in Thailand  :D