Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Toria  (Read 1146 times)

Offline DaveR

External Link/Members Only

Anyone aware of or seen this lady? Looks pure filth!

pye024

I tried to get in contact with her yesterday about her deal of £100 for 45 minutes and a few other questions about meets with her. She read the email within a few minutes of it being sent but didn't bother to reply to me and deleted the offer off her her profile so fuck it... Next!  :angry:

Offline MangoPudding

I tried to get in contact with her yesterday about her deal of £100 for 45 minutes and a few other questions about meets with her. She read the email within a few minutes of it being sent but didn't bother to reply to me and deleted the offer off her her profile so fuck it... Next!  :angry:
+1

I emailed her to get a clearer idea of what other service that she offers. I don't know whether she read the email but the next time I logged onto my AW account, she deleted the email! She looks good but pretty shite at communication.

Not to mention her last 3 reviews look pretty fishy to me  :unknown:

Offline Mr Creosote

Not to mention her last 3 reviews look pretty fishy to me  :unknown:
+1 that, fishier than a fishermans codpiece.

virgil

I would guess (just guess) she is not interested in handling lots and lots of emails before she is in the area knowing the majority won't come to anything and when she has a pretty detailed profile.
Not defending her but she may know she will get lots of bookings and can be a bit precious with her time before she arrives.
I looked at the pics and wondered whether the good bits were still good on her body and if the face still looked natural at all.
The recent fb is a bit dodgy - e.g. 3 over the top by the same person - but...
I would have thought if she has really got your interest then booking request sent Sunday afternoon could attract her attention.

Just my take on trying to see her in a positive light so you won't die wondering.