Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: yummy samantha, too good to be true?  (Read 2094 times)

Offline jammiedodger1

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only  granted she doesn't look to be drop dead gorgeous but has that appealing girl next door look, just suspiscious because of £70 for the hour have mailed her about a meet this weekend so its a wait and see

Offline horneybugger

Have you checked her profile as this is now posted on it
Alert: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution. (more info.)

Offline jammiedodger1

its not always a big deal  as aw often put that up on a new members profile until they verify picture or phone, still she's not got back to me yet so may still be a fake, time will tell

GrumpyoldGit

I saw her last week when she was working under the profile of "Sexy Milf Samantha.
She is not too bad looking, is a large size 14 or possible 16.
She has a nice personality and gives a reasonable service.
All services are covered.
She replied to an email requesting her number quite quickly and also replied to texts very quickly.
I originally requested a 12:30 booking, but on the day asked if I could bring it forward by an hour approx. 2 hours before the arrange time.
No problems.
The flat is a bit untidy and the bathroom was a mess. Only way to wash was over the bath as the basin was full of baby stuff.
Would not return myself, but overall not too bad.

Offline jammiedodger1

cheers for that gog hopefully get to meet her this weekend as planned  :hi:

Offline Talbear

granted she doesn't look to be drop dead gorgeous but has that appealing girl next door look

'Appealing girl next door look'.......? Maybe if you live next door to Quasimodo  :vomit:

xCocoMonroe

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only  granted she doesn't look to be drop dead gorgeous but has that appealing girl next door look, just suspiscious because of £70 for the hour have mailed her about a meet this weekend so its a wait and see
We'll her profile picture on AW is print screened from an iPhone.
That just looks dodgy

Offline jammiedodger1

so thats buggered then, plenty more fish in the sea  :unknown:

Offline Madone1

She is back with a new profile as she does almost weekly new pics but it's the same girl I think this is the seventh one that I can remember.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline jammiedodger1

She is back with a new profile as she does almost weekly new pics but it's the same girl I think this is the seventh one that I can remember.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
cheers madone, still a possibility then, makes me wonder though why the constant profile changes rather than stick with one build up some good feedback??  :unknown:

Offline Madone1

cheers madone, still a possibility then, makes me wonder though why the constant profile changes rather than stick with one build up some good feedback??  :unknown:

Well as it's not a PG scam my opinion would be she is not 100% sure about being a WG and keeps changing her mind deleting herself until the bill start coming in the post and that £70 an hour brings her back with a new profile.

That is a very cheap punt for an hour if she was a lot hotter then she is it would be a steal.

Offline jammiedodger1

Well as it's not a PG scam my opinion would be she is not 100% sure about being a WG and keeps changing her mind deleting herself until the bill start coming in the post and that £70 an hour brings her back with a new profile.

That is a very cheap punt for an hour if she was a lot hotter then she is it would be a steal.
thinking you may be spot on there madone maybe the odd bad punter puts her off for a while but the lure of the money drags her back in, may give her a whirl still, depends what else i can dig up for this weekend  :drinks:

Offline Madone1

Good luck to you dodger let us know how it was.

Offline jammiedodger1

cheers madone didn't bother in the end tatiana was back in stoke and already know shes a sure thing so headed there again  :)