Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leamington Spa recommendation needed please  (Read 9724 times)

Offline Sedlmayer

I'm in Leamington Spa at the end of this month on business. Could anyone recommend a GFE-type girl, 25 - 40 yrs, size 8 to 12, British or European, independent, up to £150 ph incall. Good kissing a must.
I would be really grateful for any suggestions
Thanks

willbred

I would recommend Delicious Demi in Warwick, which is literally next - door
External Link/Members Only

Offline Sedlmayer

Sorry - should have been more specific. I am visiting Leamington by train, so I need a girl no more than a shortish cab ride from Leamington station.
Any thoughts?   :unknown:

Offline hockogrockle

Warwick IS a shortish cab ride! Alternatively, it's the next stop on the train in the Birmingham direction (although not every train stops there). Or do you mean a cab ride so short that you might as well save your money and walk?

dilettante

I've got a couple of girls from Leamington on my HL, though I've seen neither of them -

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Will do for £100 in spite of advertised rate, please report back if you do see her!

In fact just the one - ephemeral things, HLs.

Offline saf1976

As much as I have enjoyed Demi a number of times and would recommend her, I've never kissed her or had GFE with her, that could be me though.

Warwick / Leamington is rubbish nowadays tbf. I'd also suggest a train ride to Brum.

Offline Sedlmayer

I've got a couple of girls from Leamington on my HL, though I've seen neither of them -

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Will do for £100 in spite of advertised rate, please report back if you do see her!

In fact just the one - ephemeral things, HLs.

Quite like the look of this one - has anyone seen her? Feedback would be very much appreciated.

Offline foreignpunter

It's not what you asked, but there are 2 groups that rotate asian women between different places in the uk and that have a house in leamington spa. I visited them both a few times, one always had good looking women in the age range you are interested in, the other one I walked out of every time: ugly, old women. They change their AW and vivastreet profile all the time so I don't know which is which.

(if anyone looking for info is reading this more than a month after I posted it, the links are probably no longer relevant ;) )

If you are interested, call the numbers here and ask where you should go. If the address is on High street/Radford road, don't go, that's the bad place. The good girls are in Chapel street/Russel terrace. Prices are 70 for half an hour, 120 for an hour (or at least they were when I was last there)

I also visited a place that had EE girls (it was opposite an irish pub) but I wouldn't recommend it.

Edit: and as others have said, Warwick is super close, you could literally walk there.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 10:04:40 am by foreignpunter »

Offline hockogrockle

"Two groups that rotate Asian women between different places in the UK" sounds uncomfortably like people trafficking to me.