Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anybody seen this lady Rebeca sexi  (Read 3589 times)

Online macattack

Well it does say Romanian....lol

Candyman

Yes I've seen her twice. She also appears on agency sites such as Eternity using the name Sonia for £150 per hour.

Photos on aw are far more accurate, no photoshopping at all from what I can see. She carries a bit of puppy fat round the waist but nothing that puts her in the bbw category although wouldn't call her slim. Those boobs though - wow. Look incredible in a bra. Sag a bit without it but still lovely and huge for her size, easily an F cup and definitely no implants.

Service-wise she was a bit vanilla, no dfk. Oral was very good and she was tight downstairs so all-all a good enough punt for me to return. If your a big boob fan then definitely worth a try as for £60 for 30 minutes she is very good vfm

Offline jhalford

She also appears on agency sites such as Eternity using the name Sonia for £150 per hour.

External Link/Members Only

She's looks like a totally different girl. Are you sure they're the same person?

yumyum3

Yes I've seen her twice.
Two reviews would be nice and a help to other members, especially if the lady in question is Romanian

wazzer

They don't look like the same girl to me, interesting that her AW feedback is a mixed bag and that a couple mention she was 18 last year, now she's 24 :scare: unusual for a WG profile to age so quickly.

Offline nevi

She's looks like a totally different girl. Are you sure they're the same person?

Wow these photos on the website are seriously photoshopped !!!!!

Offline jhalford

Apologies for my skepticism, I am now convinced it is indeed the same girl.

Take a look at her right hand in these pics, the shape of the nails and specifically the ring.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Seeing those boobs for £50 less is a no brainer.

Dick4snowqueens

U might think it's cheaper but did check about the extras if she charges

Offline jhalford

U might think it's cheaper but did check about the extras if she charges

between the 2 profiles and the limited reviews on here and another forum, I saw nothing about extras

Candyman

Apologies for my skepticism, I am now convinced it is indeed the same girl.

Take a look at her right hand in these pics, the shape of the nails and specifically the ring.

Seeing those boobs for £50 less is a no brainer.

Well spotted. Posted an overdue review.

There weren't any extras asked for when I've met her