Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cassandra4u or Mollie Matthews for a first punt ?  (Read 826 times)

Offline Super-noob

External Link/Members Only or

External Link/Members Only

Can I ask for your recommendations for a first punt ?
I’ve read the helpful advice off this site read the reviews and I’ve narrowed it down to these two .
They both review well and both look really hot .
Looking for a good owo , DFK with a intimate service thats good with noobs .

I much appreciate any help

« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 12:35:12 pm by Super-noob »
Banned reason: Multiple accounts - Shy+guy
Banned by: daviemac

Online MajorPayne

Personally I would not choose either of them as at £200/hour they are over-priced.

External Link/Members Only, have you considered this wg?
Or

Offline mrdiamond77

If you want a more intimate service then these two may not be a good choice. Try maybe Ava Valentine or English Rebecca maybe.

Online MajorPayne

If you want a more intimate service then these two may not be a good choice. Try maybe Ava Valentine or English Rebecca maybe.
+1
External Link/Members Only - Ava Valentine
External Link/Members Only - EnglishRebecca

Offline Super-noob

Personally I would not choose either of them as at £200/hour they are over-priced.

External Link/Members Only, have you considered this wg?
Or
Out of those I think Sarah and Rebecca look best I’m in to big boobs but Rebecca is reviewed really well .
Banned reason: Multiple accounts - Shy+guy
Banned by: daviemac

Online MajorPayne

Out of those I think Sarah and Rebecca look best I’m in to big boobs but Rebecca is reviewed really well .
Appreciate you are a boob man, but for your first punt I'd recommend you focused on quality of service and Rebecca will look after you.  She just doesn't have the [fake] boobs a few of your suggestions have.   Another of Rebecca's advantages however is the quality of her apartment; CIM swallow, etc.   At the end of it all the final decision resides with you as it is all YMMV/YOMV.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 07:18:41 pm by MajorPayne »