Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Torquay/Paignton massage  (Read 6067 times)

Offline Bobbie24

Does anyone have any recommendations for full body massage/ body to body massage/ full service massage in either Torquay or Paignton?

Looking for some fun at lunch time, either HE or full service would be good  :P

Thanks

Offline Bobbie24

External Link/Members Only

Happy hunting  :hi:

I have been looking just wanted to see if anyone recommended anyone as don’t wanna waste the dollar  :P

Online scutty brown

worth a try? it will certainly be an experience

Offline Bobbie24

worth a try? it will certainly be an experience

I have had a look at this has anyone been there??

Offline Zimbaman

I have had a look at this has anyone been there??

Did you have a close look?  :unknown:

Offline Bobbie24

Did you have a close look?  :unknown:

It’s not just Jon now, there is lady that works with him so you can just book her!

Offline Ed Ward

It’s not just Jon now, there is lady that works with him so you can just book her!

They're on fabswingers as a couple, I recognize their names and the pic of Katrina on the beach.

Full sex may be on the cards tbh
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bobbie24

They're on fabswingers as a couple, I recognize their names and the pic of Katrina on the beach.

Full sex may be on the cards tbh

Have you got a link to their work profile??
Have you had any luck on fab swingers??

Offline Ed Ward

Have you got a link to their work profile??
Have you had any luck on fab swingers??

I don't want to link their profile if I'm honest with you but they'd be easy to find.

Have had a bit of luck on fab but the ratio of single men to females/couples must be around 50-1. Women without profile pics get probably 20-30 offers a day, with pics (unless they're disgusting) easily double that.

Fab distorts the landscape and even ugly heffers that would previously be grateful for any kind of action in a club on a Saturday night are now able to pick and choose  :dash: . The entitled attitude of some of them is a joke. I've got some good verifications and one woman in her late 40s messaged me, saying she's interested and can I entice her stating that most men fail, etc. Really sneering attitude, so I just deleted it straight away, cheeky cunt, I don't beg from anyone.

Lots of offers from men if that's your thing.

Offline Bobbie24

I don't want to link their profile if I'm honest with you but they'd be easy to find.

Have had a bit of luck on fab but the ratio of single men to females/couples must be around 50-1. Women without profile pics get probably 20-30 offers a day, with pics (unless they're disgusting) easily double that.

Fab distorts the landscape and even ugly heffers that would previously be grateful for any kind of action in a club on a Saturday night are now able to pick and choose  :dash: . The entitled attitude of some of them is a joke. I've got some good verifications and one woman in her late 40s messaged me, saying she's interested and can I entice her stating that most men fail, etc. Really sneering attitude, so I just deleted it straight away, cheeky cunt, I don't beg from anyone.

Lots of offers from men if that's your thing.

Ahh fair enough I will stay anyway from it haha,

I’ve been trying to find their profile but can’t come across it! :(

Offline Ed Ward

Always fancied a go on Kat myself

Offline tq85

FS is predominantly a waste of time. I however met 3 cracking milfs on there over maybe 2.5 years, be prepared to meet at the drop to get a of a hat and put in groundwork to get your profile going. Honestly the most memorable sex of my life was with a belter off that site so I have a lot of fond memories to take from it.

Kat gave me proper attitude, diva level when I tried to arrange a massage with her, then her fella piped up and left a load of verbal on my voicemail so I didn't bother. Could have been a bad day and I'm sure others might not agree with me on this one, but just what I experienced.

Best massage in Torquay for me was Thai Bam - External Link/Members Only (states she is away at the moment)

I'm going to revisit Lucius street Chinese soon to see if things have improved

Slightly further away is Exeter Massage Center - find on Gumtree is pretty bulletproof

Offline Ed Ward

That attitude is the superiority complex that couples have on FS. Will definitely give them a swerve, and leaving voicemail? Wow.

Some of the trouts on there think that if they're popular on fab they can sell on AW, with the same aloof, pick and choose attitude. Saw one bird called Sam that set up an AW profile. List of rules as long as your arm and wanted to see a face pic before telling you if you can pay her for a fuck or not  :dash:  I didn't see her obviously

Offline Crackpot11

FS seems to be far too much criteria to meet even the most basic munters, this is why we use AW.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 11:36:27 am by Crackpot11 »

Offline Ed Ward

FS seems to be far too much criteria to meet even the most basic munters, this is why we use AW.

Would rather pay for it than jump through hoops for some pig or a couple that think they're better than the rest of society

Offline houseboot

Some abbreviations have quite specific meanings/understandings in the sex industry.

FS is generally used to mean Full Service, i.e. penetrative sex.

To use it, like tq85, crackpot11 & Ed Ward have, for "Fabswingers" can cause confusion.

Offline Ed Ward

Not if you read the whole thread

Offline houseboot

Not if you read the whole thread

Precisely.

To the casual viewer it doesn't make sense which is why it is wise to stick to generally accepted abbreviations.

FS, OW & OWO are the three most basic acronyms used and to use them in another context is going to lead to confusion.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 12:54:01 pm by houseboot »

Offline tq85

Apologies it's obviously caused massive confusion here  :dash:

Offline Zimbaman

Don’t be such a snowflake and take it on board  :unknown:

Offline Ed Ward

:D

Full sex is predominantly a waste of time  :D

Offline tq85

:D

Full sex is predominantly a waste of time  :D

:lol: just re-read it, obviously talking about FS not FS

Offline Zimbaman

And this one? Probably obvious but why not use accepted abbreviations?

Offline tq85

OK. Given the context its pretty obvious we are not talking about full service, I suppose if your'e not familiar with Fabswingers or used it, or even heard of it you might not follow the thread. However chill out, this is by and large a forum for adult men discussing WG's and the services offered and experiences gained not a platform to nitpick

Offline Ed Ward

OK. Given the context its pretty obvious we are not talking about full service, I suppose if your'e not familiar with Fabswingers or used it, or even heard of it you might not follow the thread. However chill out, this is by and large a forum for adult men discussing WG's and the services offered and experiences gained not a platform to nitpick

:drinks:

Offline sonic999

FS is predominantly a waste of time. I however met 3 cracking milfs on there over maybe 2.5 years, be prepared to meet at the drop to get a of a hat and put in groundwork to get your profile going. Honestly the most memorable sex of my life was with a belter off that site so I have a lot of fond memories to take from it.

Kat gave me proper attitude, diva level when I tried to arrange a massage with her, then her fella piped up and left a load of verbal on my voicemail so I didn't bother. Could have been a bad day and I'm sure others might not agree with me on this one, but just what I experienced.

Best massage in Torquay for me was Thai Bam - External Link/Members Only (states she is away at the moment)

I'm going to revisit Lucius street Chinese soon to see if things have improved

Slightly further away is Exeter Massage Center - find on Gumtree is pretty bulletproof
Have you tried Lucius street place? seen it advertised on Gumtree wondering what its like, A few years ago there was a Thai lady doing massage with happy endings on Lucius street Nothing special but ok for the £30 she charged think her name was Kat, Moved around a bit, First time I saw her was in a flat up hill in Paignton then in another flat behind pub in Paignton close to the hotel that looks a bit like a castle.

Offline houseboot

Have you tried Lucius street place? seen it advertised on Gumtree wondering what its like, A few years ago there was a Thai lady doing massage with happy endings on Lucius street Nothing special but ok for the £30 she charged think her name was Kat, Moved around a bit, First time I saw her was in a flat up hill in Paignton then in another flat behind pub in Paignton close to the hotel that looks a bit like a castle.

Lucius Street - last Review Sept 2016

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=113207.msg1312969#msg1312969

Offline Ed Ward

Sounds like the flats behind the Inn on the Green?

Offline houseboot

Sounds like the flats behind the Inn on the Green?

I don't know about Paignton.

However, the shop is half a mile from Torquay town centre. The shop front says, "Natural Healing", and it's half a shop front which is shared with "Shell's" (an antiques and collectables shop).

I went and checked it out after seeing Thaibam a few months ago.

I might visit when next in the area but comments here are not very encouraging.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 09:32:30 pm by houseboot »