Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: .katia. - Sheffield  (Read 1387 times)

1 review(s) for .Katia. (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

supervative

.Katia. - Sheffield £60 30 minute incall

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communications/Premises

After an email on AW nearly communication was done via text. She was generally quick to respond (though see below).

Based in a tower block on the outskirts of the city centre. The area seemed fine in the daytime but I could see it being a bit sketchy at night. Didn't drive to the meeting, but there seemed to be plenty of on street parking in the area. Flat is clean enough.

.Katia.

Pretty enough, but not jaw-droppingly so. Advertised as 19 which doesn't seem too far off the mark (I'd guess early 20s). Has a bit of a saggy midriff and a lot of tattoos, which isn't obvious from her profile pics. Doesn't have particularly great English skills and isn't the friendliest of people (could have been nerves/language barrier problems).

The meeting

Got to the building about 5 minutes before time and texted to say I was outside. Had no response 5 minutes later so called but she didn't answer. Went for a walk around the block and tried her again a few minutes later, about to give up. This time she answered and gave me the flat number.

She opened the door wearing a t-shirt and panties and led me to the room. Sorted the paper work and started kissing, just a few perfunctory pecks on the lips rather than passionate french kissing. We undressed, though she kept her bra on and I had to ask her to take it off. OWO without wasn't offered but isn't what I was after. After a few seconds of covered oral she climbed on top. Switched to doggy and finished in missionary. She didn't over do it with the moaning, and the sex was enjoyable (if not mind blowing).

Tried a bit of small talk after which led to her looking confused then leaving the room. Could hear her talking to another woman in Polish, sounded a bit heated. Dunno what that was about. Got glared at by a neighbour as I left.

Summary

I'm relatively new to punting so don't have much to compare it to. Probably wouldn't go back tbh. Given her a "Neutral" rather than "Negative" because it was a bit of a last minute, day after pay day, let's go for something that's available and convenient type of meeting. Service is as advertised, so giving her a negative seemed harsh, doubtless some of you more experienced types would have.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Thanks for the review. The tattoos have been airbrushed out you can sort of tell she has one on her thigh, but it's not obvious as you say.  To be honest you could have had a parlour punt for £45 or less and got the same service.

External Link/Members Only

Offline leedslad

Beware of this profile... It is a profile being used by many different girls... Had it hotlisted and seen at least 3 different girls using it so far

Offline NIK

Beware of this profile... It is a profile being used by many different girls... Had it hotlisted and seen at least 3 different girls using it so far

Typical.

Covered oral and she kept her bra on!

No thanks.

Offline NIK

Also just checked out the profile - not a single free photo!

What a load of bollocks.   :thumbsdown:

Offline leedslad

Sorry to hear about this mate..

supervative

I admit I may have chosen poorly. Put it down to a rookie error.

supervative

There were when I booked. Odd that she's removed them. Probably another sign that there's more than one girl using the profile...