Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage/reverse massage recommendation  (Read 757 times)

Offline CalvinJWest

Hi,

I’ve had quite a few standard massages with HE’s in the last few years. The odd one or two have thrown up some interesting extras (Kat in Maidenhead slipping a finger in my arse being one example). But I’m starting to get a bit bored of not being able to touch the masseuse properly. I’m still looking primarily for a massage with HE but definitely want someone who doesn’t mind wondering hands. Ideally is happy to be fingered or to be massaged/climaxed in return. Good personality is also a plus. Never enjoyable when it’s obvious they don’t want to be there.

Live in Berkshire but don’t mind traveling to south Oxon, south bucks or north hamps for the right person.

Please feel free to fire names or links at me.

Thanks

Offline switftjake

I can recommend _Roxana_Massage_ in Maidenhead
External Link/Members Only
She was fine wit touching Not great English but cute and very slim. great sensual techniques and pretty sure RO was on menu as it was placed 1 inc from my face!

doubt she let you massage her though

Offline switftjake

Also Alisha in woking ham
External Link/Members Only
Only 30 mins but very happy with lots of touching back again Polish but her English is  good

Cracking hooters too

Offline CalvinJWest

Roxana sounds great. Shame her profile says she’s in Maidenhead till today. I’ve seen lots on Alisha. Sounds like it would be a great experience but I haven’t read much on her accepting much in return?

Offline switftjake

Roxana sounds great. Shame her profile says she’s in Maidenhead till today. I’ve seen lots on Alisha. Sounds like it would be a great experience but I haven’t read much on her accepting much in return?
email Roxanna. she pretty good via email or Sergei is?
Alisha was very open to finger work while she straddled me and feeds her boobs to your face!