Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Carla Erotic Massage?  (Read 1319 times)

Offline samsam2

Sorry for the caps but thats what shes titled in AW External Link/Members Only

Im interested in a massage with some HR, looking for someone who actually knows how to massage rather then a FS or punt in that respect.

Was considering External Link/Members Only or Chinese Massage Centre in Wolverton but saw Carla who seems to not look bad, I was almost taken by Millie but then found a few threads on here and quickly realised how big a mistake i was making.

Any advice or feedback is always appreciated. At worst Ego is always there just not sure how good they are at the actual massage part, got a bit of a bad back at the min

nervous colin

I tried to about two years ago, when she was in dunstable. Got as far as driving to the postcode, to be asked if i could see her friend instead as she was not around. Bait and switch, so walked

Offline chunky monkey

You've got a long drive to get to her. AW says she's in Glasgow

As for the others it depends what you're after

Nina will give you a great proper Thai massage with a HE tucked in at the end, as will Sawasdee just around the corner, who have an unbelievable £19 per hour deal at the moment. Check GT for current adverts

My experience of the Chinese Massage Centre is that it's very much a low grade rub and tug shop, YMMV but they don't even make my z-list

And then as you say there's always the fabulous girls at Ego who will give you a fantastic sensual massage

Offline samsam2

You've got a long drive to get to her. AW says she's in Glasgow

As for the others it depends what you're after

Nina will give you a great proper Thai massage with a HE tucked in at the end, as will Sawasdee just around the corner, who have an unbelievable £19 per hour deal at the moment. Check GT for current adverts

My experience of the Chinese Massage Centre is that it's very much a low grade rub and tug shop, YMMV but they don't even make my z-list

And then as you say there's always the fabulous girls at Ego who will give you a fantastic sensual massage

Thanks, well I called Sawasdee - receptionist said women who did was massage was older one, now not sure who that is

Hidden Image/Members Only
or

Would have preferred the receptionist who is the younger women looks like a 20 year old. Not sure who Nina's girls look like.

Think we can safely say Carla is off the table.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 08:36:15 pm by samsam2 »