Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Iris (Thai) - Manchester. Amazing.  (Read 1285 times)

27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7336774) (24 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline omgcrazyfun

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Date/Time: Evening of the 17/04/24

Cost: £130 for 1 hour incall + £20 CIM

Services delivered: OWO, 69, sex in cow, reverse cow, missionary and CIM to finish.

Accommodation: Flat near Piccadilly station, clean bathroom, clean towel offered.

Contact: I sent a text out in the morning but didn't get a reply, tried again around lunchtime and was still ignored. Tried one last time at 4 pm and got a reply with the menu and secured the booking at a slightly later time than I initially wanted.

Appearance: If you like petite Thai women you'll have no problem here. I concur with other reviewers she is tiny! What a handful though!! Absolutely incredible body. Clean-shaven, very neat pussy, a pretty face, and smooth skin. She has a large tattoo on her back, but nothing offensive. Great tits, a right handful, enhanced but soft. Slightly better in person than the pictures on AW. I didn't make any requests for an outfit, she greeted me in a babydoll and I asked her to keep it on.

The meet: I made my way over after work on foot. I arrived 10 minutes early and was told to come straight up. No problems locating the flat, up a lift and walked in. It's in the same place I met Rinda Thai and there are similarities with that review here. She greeted me behind the door as per the usual punting etiquette. I asked for a shower and parted with the cash. 5 minutes later I was back in the room and things immediately got started. Both lay on the bed fondling each other. I just pulled her up against me rubbed her snatch and gave those amazing tits a suck and buried my head between them. We did a bit of light kissing, no tongues, this was fine for me. She didn't hesitate at all, it flowed so naturally. Onto some spectacular OWO in a few positions, slow and sloppy then fast and deep was the order of the day, with plenty of attention to the balls too. She was very submissive and did exactly what I asked of her with no problems. Onto sex and wellied up, we tried cowgirl and reverse cowgirl which was amazing, with her little bum just bobbing up and down whilst I rubbed her starfish. Some brief missionary followed and she let me go really deep. Feeling the sap rising I asked her to get down on her knees and I proceeded to unload a week's worth of cum on her face at around the 45-minute mark. Worth noting that she didn't run off at this point, she helped clean me up and then gave herself a courtesy wipe. I then had a little rest whilst she went to the bathroom to clean up, and then I asked for a 10-minute massage before I made my way out.

Conclusion: All in all, spectacular. No clock watching and aims to please. I can see why she has so many positives. If I could I’d want to keep her for a week and try all sorts with her in different outfits! I’m definitely going back for another booking next week before she heads off again. Theres a good selection of Thai's in Manchester at the moment, but Iris is a solid bet for sure.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 09:00:29 pm by omgcrazyfun »