Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cougartart50 Leicester - been on AdultWork before  (Read 626 times)

Offline surfman

Cougartart has been on AW under other names I think. Her registration number has changed but think it was slutwife1 but not sure. Does anybody else remember the lady, think it was Blaby.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online badsin

You've posted a review, your enquiry is in the wrong area, admin can move it if you message them :hi:

Offline Sparta Prada

You've posted a review, your enquiry is in the wrong area, admin can move it if you message them :hi:

In the bottom left corner there’s a link to move topics which I did for this thread.

Offline womanlover

I vaguely recognise the pics... don't recall her name but think it might have had housewife in it??? Unless I'm getting mixed up with someone else.. but the person I have in mind was definitely advertised as being in Leicester.. I never saw her though... but was interested.. this lady ooks fit though.. I'm loving her nipples!!

Offline Hotdogboy88

The nipples have caught my attention as well. Fired off an email Tuesday but have had no reply.

I remember a girl just off Narborough road about 15 years ago that had the biggest nipples I’ve ever see. 

Offline womanlover

Have you any other recomebdadtiobs with big nipples!?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Cougartart has been on AW under other names I think. Her registration number has changed but think it was slutwife1 but not sure. Does anybody else remember the lady, think it was Blaby.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her old profile....

External Link/Members Only

Thread...
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=81418.0