Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vanessa$ in Kensington  (Read 806 times)

Offline Rick2468

Vanessa's page always catches my eye but I have never considered  visiting as of now. The page hides her face but the reviews rate her well. Any recent experiences? No number on page.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Makka124

Offline Rick2468

She's got 11 reviews

Thank you. I am asking if there is anything recent.

Offline beanfarmer05

Her face is okay, typical ee milfy type in her 40's,youd see lots of similar looking women around Ken High St, Harrods  etc. Body is very toned fir her age, and she gives a very good blowjob and will let you cim.

Offline Brompton

Vanessa's page always catches my eye but I have never considered  visiting as of now. The page hides her face but the reviews rate her well. Any recent experiences? No number on page.

External Link/Members Only
I've commented on previous threads as I used to see her a lot, really friendly lady but her service has declined. Great OWO, good body, states natural bust but they're enhanced but a great job has been done as it's difficult to tell but for her age they're too good.

Her face as previous reply is EE look you will see around London but she has a sexy pouting look that's quite attractive, she is easily 45/46 but does look after herself.

£170 an hour & an hour is what you'll get to the minute. I think you will find better value around & with a bit more passion given for your money but I won't tell you she's a poor experience just no longer a great punt & for her rates now fairly middle of the road.

Hope that helps  :thumbsup:

Offline Rick2468

Thanks all. I might give it a miss for now.

Offline webpunter

+1
Would have been a stunner in her 20s & 30s
She's still got IMHO - but i do like milfs

Her face is okay, typical ee milfy type in her 40's,youd see lots of similar looking women around Ken High St, Harrods  etc. Body is very toned fir her age, and she gives a very good blowjob and will let you cim.