Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MILFSEXY-MAYA - Northolt  (Read 1439 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5650156) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Online Therealisback

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Overall: I personally really like Maya but I can imagine she wouldn't be to everyone's taste. I don't think her service is anything mindblowing but she knows how to ride, she's laidback and she's never rushed me to finish. I appreciate knowing I have a reliable, fat arse European MILF with good availability.

Disclaimer: she does provide BB, which is understandably off-putting to some. The first time I met her she offered BB for I believe around £130/hour? To which I declined.

Comms: Good. You can either call or text her and expect a prompt response. She gave me the postcode and directed me to the exact location once I was nearby. No fuss, directions were sufficient.

Location: A flat located by Northolt Target roundabout. Not at all discrete, the entrance is visible from the roundabout so all and sundry can see you whilst you're waiting for the door.

SP: Short, raven-haired Romanian MILF. I tend towards both darker hair colours and big arses, and she has both. Average facially for a woman of her age, but goddamn I find her body absolutely banging. Big tits, a big, wide arse that you can grab on to and which sticks out fairly well. She's cordial enough and doesn't mind you playing with her body and feeling her up.

Booking: I arrive at the location and make my way to her place. The entrance is not at all discrete, so I call her and wait about 30 seconds outside in full view of the roundabout and besides 2 businesses on either side of the venue. Maya comes down and it's the usual hide behind the door trick. She's wearing furry slippers, short shorts and a t-shirt that just about holds in her massive tits. Peck on the cheek and she leads me up the stairs while I take the opportunity to squeeze her big arse. She leads me into the room, curtains drawn and only dimly lit. We sorted out the cash (£60 for 30 minutes) and she leaves briefly to stash it. I undress and she comes back into the room and proceeds to take off her t-shirt while I grind against her pussy and cop a feel of her arse. On with the 'dom and she begins some covered oral, also taking the time to lick and suck my balls which is most appreciated. At one point I hold her head down and begin facefucking her and she's receptive to this.

I eventually get her into missionary and I grab both sides of her waist while slamming her hard and fast. Initially she was dismayed at the size of my cock and told me to go slow, but once I get into a rhythm she's moaning and holding on to me and letting me go at my own speed. I turn her over for doggy and grab her waist while I pound her from behind. She's okay with arse slapping and doesn't begrudge me hitting it hard and fast from behind. I typically like to finish with cowgirl so I ask her to assume the position and she does so without fuss. I held her leg up and spread her arse cheeks apart with one hand while the other hand was controlling her motion from the waist. She eventually takes over on her own and rides/grinds me to completion as I fill the bag. Job done, we engage in some light chit chat while I undress before she leads me to the door. Kiss on the cheek and it's out I go as she tells me to call her again soon.

I personally think Maya's great but she can be a little passive. By my own standard, considering her performance and particularly the way she looks, I might be inclined to consider this punt a positive, but I feel as though her passiveness puts her more into neutral territory. She's a reliable regular punt as far as I am concerned, she's got a great MILF body which, in my mind, is just built for sex. However, I can't guarantee that she's for everyone as her actual performance isn't always something to write home about. Sometimes she'll just be there letting you do your thing and not really engaging, but at the very least I can say she's never ever rushed me to finish.

Offline Private Parts

Is size 8 the new  ♾ ?

Must be!
 :hi:

Offline Diggler fights back!

Listed barebacker. Dunno why people see them.

Online Therealisback

Listed barebacker. Dunno why people see them.

I'm sure you can imagine why.

Offline Sinz

Online Therealisback

I guess because they are stupid :music:

If you say so. I don't doubt there are people who think it's stupid to punt transexuals, or to punt altogether.