Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vienna - Olina - Gloucester Road  (Read 1437 times)

5 review(s) for vienna sweet thai (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by magnetico]

Offline FernandoF

After a last minute dinner cancellation, I unexpectedly found myself with a couple of hours to spare one evening earlier in the week. I reached out to a few girls off my hotlist but to no avail. I thought I would have more luck with an agency, so I tried Olina. I sent over my requirements and they sent though a list of the girls who were available at short notice. I chose Vienna External Link/Members Only

Communication: can’t fault it at all, speedy response and all the required information such as location etc were provided immediately once the booking was confirmed, or in other words within 5 mins of initial contact.

Location: 3rd floor flat on a main-ish road in London. Underground station is a 5 min walk away and I spotted a Sainsbury’s a few doors down with parking for those drivers out there.  The room was clean as was the bathroom.

Looks: the photos on the website are photoshopped, but that was sort of expected. Her hair is black and no longer blond or highlighted as per the photos. I would say she was a 7/10 in the looks department. She has enhanced tits and a flat bum.

Session: I was greeted by Vienna at the door and was given a quick peck on the lips. She guided me to her room and we sorted out the paperwork - £150 for the hour. She kissed again, this time with tongue - it definitely wasn’t DFK. She undressed me (wouldn’t let me do it myself) and asked if I wanted a shower which i accepted, she grabbed a couple of towels and joined me in the shower, this was fully assisted as I did bugger all other than stand there whilst she washed me. I enjoyed this and something I would look for future bookings.

After drying me down we moved back to the room, I was asked to lay down while she had a shower?!? Five mins later and 15 mins into our appointment she returned and we got down to business. We started with kissing, as above, not DFK then OWO finally moving on to sex in a couple of positions. I was offered anal and reverse oral but declined, just not my thing.

I was then given one of the best massage I’ve had - so much so, I decline round two and asked her to carry on with the massage. The massage alone is the reason why I rate the session as a positive.

With any luck, my review give you what you need to know.  If not, feel free to reach out.

Offline jonathan1975

I saw Vienna in a duo with Whitney today and I got what I call DFK from both ladies, our tongues right into each others open mouths, snogging each other passionately. I was more than happy with that anyway   ;)

I'll get a review up tomorrow.

Offline jonathan1975

That is exactly what she looked like yesterday afternoon. Hair colour spot on.