Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phone number look up  (Read 1204 times)

faggins

Hi all.

Received a series of texts on my phone (punting phone); "Hi baby, how u", "when are we gonna fuck again" sort of thing. Don't recognise the number, and have now blocked. As me and technology are not the best of friends, is there any way/site for looking the number up?

Cheers

Offline Thecunninglinguist

If you still have the number just google it and if it has been used in an advert somewhere it should come up if it is a WG who advertises her wares?

faggins

Offline Corus Boy

Brilliant, thanks.

Might not be much use for a WG texting you, but great for PPI, Solicitors and Debt Chasers.

Like FR's here, the more people who add data the more vauable the resource becomes.

faggins

Might not be much use for a WG texting you, but great for PPI, Solicitors and Debt Chasers.

Like FR's here, the more people who add data the more vauable the resource becomes.

Yeah, wasn't that useful, tbh. Have gone back through old bookings on AW to see if I can match it up with a WG, but nothing. Blocked now, and was punting phone anyhow, so no biggie.

poseidon

It's totally hit or miss with Google. Glad it was just a punting phone and no real loss to you.

If 07123 123456 doesn't come back with any results, it's also worth searching +447123123456 because that's the format AW use on profiles. However I wouldn't be surprised if it was a WG you met once 5 years ago with a dusty phone.

Offline Buttons

Reply back and ask who it is.

Another trick is, if you have a smartphone, install Whatsapp and start a new message. If he i on there, and lots are, you might get a profile picture that you recognise.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only

I have seen numerous WG's numbers on this app, but quite often they have been "coded", so that only the phone owner knows that they are WGs.