Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sagami 002 Condom  (Read 6638 times)

Offline monstar

Received my box of 002 large size today and took one out for a solo test drive.  ;)

I'm average sized below and found they were tight but not uncomfortable. I think regular size would fit but cause some discomfort and squeeze, maybe less safe too.

I was surprised how thin and flimsy it was out of the packet compared to latex, seemed strong though and felt good.  :thumbsup:

A lot less stretch than latex condoms and no smell. There was a slight 'crisp packet' noise, not suitable for a ninja wank but unlikely to be heard or distract during sex.

I'm hoping to use them on my next punt and will report back.  :hi:

Offline PepeMAGA

Ha !! Ha !! Just a bit I do. I won't use anything else, so much so that if a lass refuses to use them I walk.

For my poor insensitive broken cock these things are heaven sent as I can actually pop into them. I used to get the Trojan ones as Latex can make my cock do strange things, been told I am intolerant to certain types of latex by the doctor, but the Trojans are so thick in comparison they are fucking useless IMHO.

I buy them direct from Japan from their version of Amazon "Japan Store" and it takes about 4 weeks for them to arrive so I buy them in bulk.

I actually had a lass tell me to stop recently as she thought the 002 had slipped off the feeling is so "natural". Like others have said her camera came out as she wanted to get some as well.

I buy the large ones BUT I have to stretch the ring on the end slightly first to get them on my dick as they are a tight fit. The 001's will NOT go on my cock as they are too small for me albeit I am according to the ladies in my life "larger" than average.

how much work is it to stretch the ring? is it just a few stretches?

Offline mrfishyfoo

how much work is it to stretch the ring? is it just a few stretches?

It doesn't take much effort to do.

They stretch over a lasses fist, my party trick with newbies to me, easy enough.  :cool: :cool:

Offline JimmySW

Can you get those from the high street ?.

The Skyn's are available on the high street, seen them in Tesco's larger supermarkets and some Boots - make sure you get the large if you need them!

Offline mrfishyfoo

Can you get those from the high street ?.

As far as I'm aware it's mail order only.

Offline BP96

Recently had my first experience with a 002 large. Very nicely presented in what looks like a coffee pod. I found it hard to roll it down over the thickest part of my dick so unrolled it halfway first. I'm thicker than average but this size fit me fine.

How does it feel? Based on just one use it does feel marginally better than standard condoms. One major difference was that I could really feel the heat from inside the girl which was a turn on.

Offline scutty brown

something to watch out for.........I ordered two packs of five 001.
Just received a card through the letter box, they're with the post office and the bastards want £12 before I can have them. £4 duty / vat and £8 "processing fee". Adds 50% to the price.........
Only worth buying them if you get enough to absorb the fees

Offline Blade1960

Just received a card through the letter box, they're with the post office and the bastards want £12 before I can have them. £4 duty / vat and £8 "processing fee". Adds 50% to the price.........

I've had the same card through door yesterday with same order 2 packs of 001's  :( 
Though £12.60 to get em from sorting office.

Offline mrfishyfoo

How bizarre.

I've got through ALOT of these and never once been hit by excess post charges.

mediumjoe

Mr Foo,  not postal charge, these have been intercepted as they've been imported into the country from outside the EU so its Duty VAT  and then they charge £8 for the pleasure of doing it .
That's nice, not. Joe

So where do you order yours from?  Presumably somewhere in the UK
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 11:37:48 am by mediumjoe »

JamesFD

I've literally just had delivered a 12 pack of the 002s & there was nothing to pay. There's a Customs Declaration form on the front of the jiffy bag with a value of £11 so maybe it's to do with the size/value of the shipment? They definitely came from Japan.

I think the postie must have seen the description 'condom' on the form as he wouldn't look at me when handing it over!

Edit: It looks like it's to do with the value declared being over £15:

External Link/Members Only

If you bought two packs of 001s then that would be about £23 total which would have triggered the VAT being due & the additional collection fee.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 12:28:13 pm by JamesFD »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Mr Foo,  not postal charge, these have been intercepted as they've been imported into the country from outside the EU so its Duty VAT  and then they charge £8 for the pleasure of doing it .
That's nice, not. Joe

So where do you order yours from?  Presumably somewhere in the UK

I get mine direct from Japan.

TBH I've never paid attention to the customs label.

Offline tantric talents

I am concerned about the width of these things as I'm a bit chunky down there! I think it's worth the price of a pack if they work out.
I have the same problem and suspect that even the 002 won't be wide enough.
I did find a large 003 advertised but think it refers to the extra thickness and not the width.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 04:14:50 pm by tantric talents »

Offline mrfishyfoo

I did find a large 003 advertised but think it refers to the extra thickness and not the width.

The 003's are latex so are more stretchy albeit useless for me as I'm latex intolerant.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

It's the medium or large that refers to size the 002 or 003 refers to the thickness , 002 is 0.02 mm thick and 003 slightly thicker at 0.03 mm.   :hi:

Offline TomB22

003 refers to thickness so I assume you feel less in them. I just got 002 by mail from Japan but waiting for a girl to give it a test ride:) I'm guessing 000 are the best in feel, but you don't pay for those lol.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 04:26:44 pm by TomB22 »

Offline hungrypunt

already imported so probably duty costs worked in, plus you can collect from an amazon locker if you need privacy

JamesFD

already imported so probably duty costs worked in, plus you can collect from an amazon locker if you need privacy

Those are the standard size though which others have reported as being uncomfortably small for even average sized Europeans.

Offline tantric talents

Funny I just remembered many years ago I had a Canadian girlfriend who worked for a while at the Durex factory. She told me that the ones made for the Japanese market although labelled "standard" were in fact rather small for the average European!
Sadly I think I will have to pass on Sagami and hope another manufacturer makes a super thin XL  :thumbsdown:

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Funny I just remembered many years ago I had a Canadian girlfriend who worked for a while at the Durex factory. She told me that the ones made for the Japanese market although labelled "standard" were in fact rather small for the average European!
Sadly I think I will have to pass on Sagami and hope another manufacturer makes a super thin XL  :thumbsdown:
I tried them for the first time last night and man are they small compared to condoms like Durex. They just about fit the guy I was with and he was probably about average or just under. Love how thin they are but they need to make them bigger.
Think I'll stick with Durex.

mediumjoe

Not like the Japs to miss out on  an opportunity, it would be really brilliant if they did a  multi-fit service like "they fit "condoms, length and circumference .
A correct fitting  makes a huge difference .
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 10:58:55 am by mediumjoe »

Offline JimmySW

Recently had my first experience with a 002 large. Very nicely presented in what looks like a coffee pod. I found it hard to roll it down over the thickest part of my dick so unrolled it halfway first. I'm thicker than average but this size fit me fine.

How does it feel? Based on just one use it does feel marginally better than standard condoms. One major difference was that I could really feel the heat from inside the girl which was a turn on.

My experience was pretty much identical with the Sagami's, I also ordered some Aoni Condoms - XL Ultrathin 001 12 PCS - 001 Series which are thinner and latex, I have only had a "Dry Run" with these and they arrived much faster although they are now listed as unavailable at 12 for £15.19 and now only available in a 2x12 pack at £25.99, they felt amazing and I'm looking forward to trying those as well!

Hooters

If you want them condoms don't bother buying the imports from Japan.  Get Pasante Sensiva.  They are basically the same and made by sagami and cheaper.

Offline mrfishyfoo

If you want them condoms don't bother buying the imports from Japan.  Get Pasante Sensiva.  They are basically the same and made by sagami and cheaper.

Not quite.........they are 003 not 002.

Hooters

Not quite.........they are 003 not 002.

Not quite...
length 190mm / 7.48" inches; Width 58mm / 2.28" inches and thickness only of 0.028mm.

bigmanbigman

Offline mrfishyfoo

Not quite...
length 190mm / 7.48" inches; Width 58mm / 2.28" inches and thickness only of 0.028mm.

Your point being ??  :dash: :dash: Oh yeah that's it let's teach granny how to suck cock.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

A Sagami 002 is 0.02mm thick that's why the fuckers are called 002's whereas the Pasante at 0.028mm is 40% thicker.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 06:45:09 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline RogerBoner

Calm down boys. I agree with the punter that said the thickness 0.00mm. was the most comfortable. :diablo: :bomb:

Offline mrfishyfoo

I bought a box of the Pasantes to give them a go.

The difference in sensation is very noticable, least it was for me.

Offline toon972

I bought a box of the Pasantes to give them a go.

The difference in sensation is very noticable, least it was for me.

Do you mean better or worse for sensation.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Do you mean better or worse for sensation.

The Pasantes IMHO are shite.....even the pro$$ie I was with, a regular,  commented about them.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline toon972

The Pasantes IMHO are shite.....even the pro$$ie I was with, a regular,  commented about them.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Thank you.