Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Caroline_25 - Victoria  (Read 786 times)

1 review(s) for SweetAndHornyGirl20 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I found myself in the area and checked for a local punt. My gut instinct was to initially avoid Caroline. Quite cheap for the area, says she's Polish and is verified as Polish but then in the text describes herself as a passionate Spanish lady. She's also quite dark for a Pole, so it made me think it's one of those Romanians who buy a verified profile. I wouldn't know as I never got to meet & ask her.

Comms were ok over the phone, but she provided me with the address as we talked. Parked, and phoned, she told me the number which I couldn't find as the door numbers are all over the place. A phone call later and she texted me from another number the shop the door is next to. So finally arrived I call and she tells me she'll come down to open the door in 2 minutes. It's a busy road, so standing won't get you looks but then everyone is moving and I'm looking out of place standing outside a shop waiting to be let in. 10 minutes pass so I send a text, no reply. 15 minutes pass and I walk away to where I'm parked and drive off.

She calls a few minutes later asking me where I am. Well I explained that I left because I stood outside for 15 minutes when she told me she'd be down in 2. Instead of apologising she said ok then so you left, it's ok. I replied it's not ok as I had my time wasted and being kept waiting without any warning isn't nice. as I was talking she put the phone down in my face. I texted to let her know her customer service is bad and she should have at least apologised. She said she called to apologise. I reminded her she called to ask where I am and out the phone down when she knew I had left. Knowing she was rumbled she came with the lame excuse that I was rude. No darling, I was polite, didn't swear or shout. Only pointed that I was kept waiting. Anyway, negative for lying, keeping me waiting for ages and then bad attitude. Should have gone with my gut instinct but the positive thing is the money I would have spent is being kept for another punt.

Offline ones_and_zeros

Think she might have read your review. I've been considering a meet for a while, and had noticed the profile discrepancy about Polish and Spanish too, it was giving me a red flag I didn't like so I held off.

I just noticed her profile now says only Polish. I wonder what she's like if you can actually get passed the first step?!

Offline ones_and_zeros

Of course, she's now moved to Tower Hamlets. But has left Victoria in the profile description, so still an inconsitency anyway!

Offline SamLP

She now has a negative comment on her fb stating she's a B&S, but as it's feedback only, she still has a zero rating, but it seems I may have dodged a bullet with this one.

Feedback Only   

funk39 (17)   23/04/2016 20:10   Seeking Services

AVOID!!! Bait &Switch, photos are not genuine. Complete waste of time.