Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Interiors  (Read 1703 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
look at the bathroom, even the rest of the apartment is in style. Worth a visit just to use the bog.

Any other notable surroundings you have seen?

dilettante

Taken at the brothel where she works?

Jay-Jay

Well I've never seen her but judging by her pics Anna Aroma lives somewhere on the West Coast of America. Bit of a travel for an hour in-call !

Jay

Offline oldfart

Old lookin 37....think i'd rather use the bath, than use  her.

Well I've never seen her but judging by her pics Anna Aroma lives somewhere on the West Coast of America. Bit of a travel for an hour in-call !

Jay

this one? Manchester near the airport she says. Stunning domestic interiors.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

potato

this one? Manchester near the airport she says. Stunning domestic interiors.

Outcall only !!

Offline inch

I always take a good close look at the background of anyone I'm considering - as well as the arms for any track marks ... call me cynical if you like.

Amazing what you see there when most people are focussing on a pair of tits.

(I look at the tits too, okay?)

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
look at the bathroom, even the rest of the apartment is in style. Worth a visit just to use the bog.

She can afford a bar, but drinks own brand cola. As said blatantly a brothel.
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 09:33:56 pm by Ali Katt »

Toshiba

Shes like kat from eastenders

WTF
gone
I was looking for her for tomorrow afternoon, it will have to be Plan B