Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mixed feelings  (Read 3938 times)

Offline Sedlmayer

Got a 12:00 noon appointment with one of my regulars tomorrow - great girl, really fancy her, she always wears top knotch lingerie and stockings, great oral, sex, hj and tit sex techniques, very responsive, esp to RO. Flat's nice, discrete and convenient. :thumbsup:

Everything really good - at £140/hr she's a bit pricey, but worth it, and I'm sitting here with a bit of a glow, thinking how nice it's going to be tomorrow to roll around, snogging, playing with her hooters etc etc etc. :cool:

Except, she's retiring soon and I'm only going to have the pleasure of her another couple of times..... :unknown:

Second of my regs to retire recently, so - mixed feelings.......
I will get over it though...London punting capital of the fucking world  :yahoo: :dance: :cool: :lol: :D

Offline smiths

Got a 12:00 noon appointment with one of my regulars tomorrow - great girl, really fancy her, she always wears top knotch lingerie and stockings, great oral, sex, hj and tit sex techniques, very responsive, esp to RO. Flat's nice, discrete and convenient. :thumbsup:

Everything really good - at £140/hr she's a bit pricey, but worth it, and I'm sitting here with a bit of a glow, thinking how nice it's going to be tomorrow to roll around, snogging, playing with her hooters etc etc etc. :cool:

Except, she's retiring soon and I'm only going to have the pleasure of her another couple of times..... :unknown:

I will get over it though...London punting capital of the fucking world  :yahoo: :dance: :cool: :lol: :D

Make hay while the sun is shining is what i have done in the same scenario. WGs also sometimes make a return as well of course so retiring may be temporary. Enjoy yourself. :thumbsup:

SirFrank

Make hay while the sun is shining is what i have done in the same scenario. WGs also sometimes make a return as well of course so retiring may be temporary. Enjoy yourself. :thumbsup:

+1. Fill your boots while she's still in action. In my experience most working girls make more comebacks than Sugar Ray Leonard

Offline Jimmyredcab

It is always sad when a regular retires --------------- especially when they REALLY retire for good.   :(

Offline Matium

WGs are like yo-yos.

Retiring -working - retiring - working.

One girl I know has retired 12 times so far and the longest retirement was 10 months!

The fact is that a WG retires and then realises that in the real world there's just no way she'll ever be able to earn the same money.

It's a bit of a shock for a WG to earn less in a week in Civvy Street than what she used to earn in a day.

No wonder, retirements are always so short-lived.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 10:30:03 pm by Matium »

Offline Jimmyredcab

WGs are like yo-yos.

Retiring -working - retiring - working.

One girl I know has retired 12 times so far and the longest retirement was 10 months!

The fact is that a WG retires and then realises that in the real world there's just no way she'll ever be able to earn the same money.

It's a bit of a shock for a WG to earn less in a week in Civvy Street than what she used to earned in a day.

No wonder, retirements are always so short-lived.

Yes, I have seen this happen numerous times ------------------ but one of my all time favourites seems to have retired for good, Seductive Scarlett.  :(

Offline grandaddybadman

Have you got a link?
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

rogerc23

Who is she?If she really is retiring soon i may want to squeeze in a visit

Sailormack

you'll always find something just as good.... until her return  :cool:

Offline Sedlmayer

Have you got a link?

here you are, sir -

External Link/Members Only

She's here for about another month, but not necessarily working every day so check her profile. I'm seeing her today, so if I get any more info I'll post it here.

vt

here you are, sir -

She's here for about another month, but not necessarily working every day so check her profile. I'm seeing her today, so if I get any more info I'll post it here.

You never know...the extra interest this mention generates may be enough to change her mind about the retirement!!  ;)  :hi:

Offline Sedlmayer

You never know...the extra interest this mention generates may be enough to change her mind about the retirement!!  ;)  :hi:

I don't know the full story yet, but she's just replied to my text confirming our booking at 12:00 noon, so I'll post any additional details up here later. She's Polish, and they do all go back to Poland in the end....... :( :cry:

Offline smiths

I don't know the full story yet, but she's just replied to my text confirming our booking at 12:00 noon, so I'll post any additional details up here later. She's Polish, and they do all go back to Poland in the end....... :( :cry:

Indeed, a fave of mine told me she was retiring but returned offering very limited services 9 months later, i heard from a punter who punted with her after her return that she now said she had a baby. More return than dont in my experience.

Jimmy mentioned Seductive Scarlet who this time may have really retired but for a few years was saying she was retiring on her profile, cynically designed to persuade punters to book her asap obviously. ;)

Offline hendrix

I feel your pain  :) I've lost a couple of really good reliable regulars recently. Total filth bags  :D they'd both stopped advertising around a year ago but were still seeing a "few"  :rolleyes: regulars. They have both gone now for family reasons.

Sherbert07

here you are, sir -

Straight into my hot list, she's foooooxy! If I work hard over Easter should save up a few quid  :thumbsup:

Offline Sedlmayer

The flat she's been using for quite a while is not going to be available after early next month, and she has a few things to sort out, needs to go back to Poland for a while, fancies a bit of a break ..etc etc. No big traumas or anything like that.   :)

She's well worth seeing IMHO - she hasn't been working for the last week and was very up for it and was wearing gorgeous lingerie and tan FF stockings  :D :lol: :cool: :dance: :yahoo: which I managed to liberally spray with manjuice  :thumbsup:

She'll be around until about 8th May, so jump in if you fancy her  :cool:

She is thinking about touring back in London from time to time, so watch her profile if you're interested  :drinks:

Disclaimer - I wasn't going to name the girl, but several people asked.... :unknown: it seemed selfish not to divulge, so here we are, but this is not a tout...... I like her - you must make your own minds up  :unknown:

Sherbert07

Disclaimer - I wasn't going to name the girl, but several people asked.... :unknown: it seemed selfish not to divulge, so here we are, but this is not a tout...... I like her - you must make your own minds up  :unknown:

No different than if you'd posted a review really?  :unknown:

Offline Daffodil

I too am of the opinion that prossies never really retire.

I've never been with one you could call a regular (perhaps four I've seen 2-3 times), but those who have vanished/retired have still always replied in the affirmative to a text I've sent afterwards to see if they might be up for a punt.

Even those who are more steadfast about it will encounter moments when they're low on cash and with a few days of nothing to do...would they really turn down the offer of some quick money if your text happens to land at that time?  :rolleyes:

Obviously if they move back home then it's different, Krakow is a bit far to go.

Offline Sedlmayer

No different than if you'd posted a review really?  :unknown:

No you're right.

By the way, she's not posting on her AW profile that she's leaving (for whatever reason) so I may have breached a confidence here  ;) - if you do go and see her don't mention my name  :P I'd prefer not to fall out with her

Sherbert07

No you're right.

By the way, she's not posting on her AW profile that she's leaving (for whatever reason) so I may have breached a confidence here  ;) - if you do go and see her don't mention my name  :P I'd prefer not to fall out with her

IF I do, no worries, mums the word  :drinks:

Boston

Found this thread and i can relate to the OP as a girl I've been seeing regularly retired a couple of weeks back after seeing her for a couple of years.  Can't rule out her returning but I know the full reasons why she's quitting and there's a good chance she's gone for good. (No it's not the same girl as she's not in London!).

I've had a few punts since but have enjoyed them less because (a) simply they were less fun and (b) I know I'd have enjoyed seeing my regular a lot more but can't.

I never saw her exclusively and it was never anything more than a WG/punter relationship.  But she's one of the WGs I've most enjoyed seeing over my punting career.

I guess it's only natural if you're a middle-aged guy like me, having regular sex with a stunning girl in her 20s where you also hit it off on a personal level, when its over you're going to miss it. 

Looking back there are 3 girls I have specially fond memories of from seeing them as WGs regularly, who I really missed when they stopped working. Only one of them returned (and it was never as good tbh).

So for now it leaves me with a definite gap to fill. I haven't spent so long on AW for ages!

cockneybstrd

Found this thread and i can relate to the OP as a girl I've been seeing regularly retired a couple of weeks back after seeing her for a couple of years.  Can't rule out her returning but I know the full reasons why she's quitting and there's a good chance she's gone for good. (No it's not the same girl as she's not in London!).

I've had a few punts since but have enjoyed them less because (a) simply they were less fun and (b) I know I'd have enjoyed seeing my regular a lot more but can't.

I never saw her exclusively and it was never anything more than a WG/punter relationship.  But she's one of the WGs I've most enjoyed seeing over my punting career.

I guess it's only natural if you're a middle-aged guy like me, having regular sex with a stunning girl in her 20s where you also hit it off on a personal level, when its over you're going to miss it. 

Looking back there are 3 girls I have specially fond memories of from seeing them as WGs regularly, who I really missed when they stopped working. Only one of them returned (and it was never as good tbh).

So for now it leaves me with a definite gap to fill. I haven't spent so long on AW for ages!

Dont tell me Boston More than a feeling ??

I ll get my coat............

Persie

Indeed, a fave of mine told me she was retiring but returned offering very limited services 9 months later, i heard from a punter who punted with her after her return that she now said she had a baby. More return than dont in my experience.

I hope her rates came down. Who was she?

Boston

Dont tell me Boston More than a feeling ??

I ll get my coat............

More "don't stop believing"...?  Now I'm getting my MOR rock bands mixed up.

Don't give up the day job, eh?

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
You could always say to her that you enjoy seeing her and to keep your number incase she ever dips her toe back in now and then as some will retire but happily keep a few regs for once a month or every couple of months
Its worth a try

Offline Cactus

Prossies are like Status Quo, they'll always make a come back........and only know 3 chords

Offline maxxblue

I get the bit about Prossies making a comeback, but am struggling about them just knowing 3 chords.

???

Offline Sedlmayer

I get the bit about Prossies making a comeback, but am struggling about them just knowing 3 chords.

???

Me too, but it probably doesn't do to overthink an off-the-cuff quip.....

Offline ForrestGump

She's been on aw since Nov 2006. Impressive run. Have a good one (or two) with her Sedlmayer  :)

Offline Sedlmayer

She's been on aw since Nov 2006. Impressive run. Have a good one (or two) with her Sedlmayer  :)

I did, thanks. For information, she's doing a few hotel incall dates next week, so I might try to book her then.

Boston

You could always say to her that you enjoy seeing her and to keep your number incase she ever dips her toe back in now and then as some will retire but happily keep a few regs for once a month or every couple of months
Its worth a try

Yes, good suggestion and I did say this to my regular at our last booking. For now it won't happen but "never say never".  I wouldn't be surprised if she reappears at some point - having said that she's the sort of girl I wouldn't be surprised to hear she's now working for a charity in Africa or something equally random so I'm not getting my hopes up!