Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Momoco in Canary Wharf  (Read 1151 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5232286) (7 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Schrock

Link:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communication:
I texted Momoco one afternoon for a massage session. She promptly replied back with location details and services on offer. We agreed for a 1-hour session

Time and money: £120 for 1 hour

Ground floor flat in a secured block very close to the Blackwall DLR station. I asked her about car parking and told me that she has a dedicated parking slot in the basement.

Lady:
She is much older than her pics on AW. She is off mixed origin from Hawaii. In short, not that great looking but not off putting.

Meeting:
She told me to text me after reaching the location so I called her after reaching the location. She asked me to wait and to my surprise she came up and open the basement door so that I can park my car in her parking slot. (NOTE TO MYSELF: Never to repeat this mistake again)
She guided me to her flat afterwards and showed me shower facility to freshen up. I have read her previous reviews about pedicure, massage and OWO skills and I was willing to pamper myself with the same. Hence just went with the flow.
She took her whole kit, most of it I was seeing for the first time, to give a very nice pedicure, and various massage tools. For the next 40 minutes she gave focussed entirely on my feet and back and gave me a good massage.
Afterwards, she asked me to turnover and started giving attention to the little Johnny. Her OWO skills are not out of the world but okayish but took CIM like a champ.

Conclusion:
An elderly looking Japanese MILF who provide good massage and okayish GFE