Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: any nice asian milfs for a punt in the bham area  (Read 1626 times)

kyle2014

does any 1 knw of any cheap asian milfs around bham for  punt, and chg less than 80 1h.

i check AW  most r over 100

pye024

Indian Rani and other members of that group have done £80 an hour on the odd occasion but this has been very rare.

Offline Paul123

Indian Rani and other members of that group have done £80 an hour on the odd occasion but this has been very rare.

Have you tried Indian Rani, if so was she any good.

pye024

Well I  paid for a threesome with her and Indian princess in March, both were charging £80 an hour that day. I didn't fuck Rani at the time (my choice) but did get a wonderful OWO off her. Someone has already done a review of her on here but I'm not sure how to link it.
I found her attractive but is older then what is said on the profile, 35+ maybe, slim body but stomach area has been ravaged by the birth of kids. It didn't bother me but each to there own...
Was very friendly throughout our meet and is up of anything, trying to meet up with her again soon. One thing though, they use a receptionist who deals with all the girls in that group. This includes calls and emails.