Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Private Club  (Read 1175 times)

Offline Gspam

Have a booking there next week, anybody been? And what should I expect, is it safe enough?

Offline GingerNuts

Using the search function, or your eyes, would have found you this: The Private Club - potential first timer
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 10:32:05 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline Bootyhunter01

I used to, last one a year before the lockdown. Been monitoring since they reopened and not intendeding to go anytime soon. The reason being
1-Now you have to register before attending and in the registration process, you have to declare your ethnicity. Regardless if they have no NBA in place, thats a no no for me. I don't mind showing my ID at the door  but I like turning up when I feel like it. Just like it used to be.
2-It seems they are having trouble recruiting girls. When they first  opened, few girls who were regular seems to have moved on in a short time. Its always the same girls now.
3-they now only have 2 girls on at anytime and for price comparison, fantasyden seems to be better value

I don't know if the new owners did proper market research or if people are still attending in great number but I doubt this will be successful. Just my opinion. Keeping my eyes on them and if I see improvement I will definitely attend.

Offline Gspam

I used to, last one a year before the lockdown. Been monitoring since they reopened and not intendeding to go anytime soon. The reason being
1-Now you have to register before attending and in the registration process, you have to declare your ethnicity. Regardless if they have no NBA in place, thats a no no for me. I don't mind showing my ID at the door  but I like turning up when I feel like it. Just like it used to be.
2-It seems they are having trouble recruiting girls. When they first  opened, few girls who were regular seems to have moved on in a short time. Its always the same girls now.
3-they now only have 2 girls on at anytime and for price comparison, fantasyden seems to be better value

I don't know if the new owners did proper market research or if people are still attending in great number but I doubt this will be successful. Just my opinion. Keeping my eyes on them and if I see improvement I will definitely attend.

Booty hunter is it a safe environment though? I have just seen fantasyden wish i had seen it earlier..Have you ever been to the cinema by New street station?

Offline Roodboy867

Booty hunter is it a safe environment though? I have just seen fantasyden wish i had seen it earlier..Have you ever been to the cinema by New street station?
Yes it is totally a safe environment. I have been many times over the years and not once did I see any trouble.

Offline Bootyhunter01

Very safe indeed. I always had no issues with fellow pervs, always a friendly crowd. People have complained about about random knobheads hogging the girls but I never witnessed it but acknowledge it can happen in those. If environments. If you don't mind the new booking procedure and the quantity of the burds present, I will recommend you go and try it, you will have great time. I should mention that this is based on my attendance, way before the lockdown and under previous management. In those days, there were high calibre girls like Sienna, bree, Savannah and another black girls i forgot the name, a platinum blonde swinger  milf, also an Asian girl from London and other girls. Annabel Moore and the little Polish girl were there too very popular with some guys. It was really a great place. Don't know how the current set up is. When they opened i saw collette and bree were back, was tempted but the booking thing held me back and now they seem to have left.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 09:29:52 am by Bootyhunter01 »