Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LadyMarmaladeParties Now Branching out in Birmingham  (Read 2422 times)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
For those of you who are aware of LMP, update for you.

For those unaware.... IMHO, they are the Rolls Royce of all parties. Read up on them in the London Forum, esp recent Feedback by Smiths and the follow up comments form numerous members.

They plan to hold 2 parties a month in Bham. Next dates are for 10th and 11th July.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

jackgold

Thanks for the update, I attended a party in London a couple of years ago and it was a great experience - having the option in Birmingham could be very tempting indeed!

Offline smiths

For those of you who are aware of LMP, update for you.

For those unaware.... IMHO, they are the Rolls Royce of all parties. Read up on them in the London Forum, esp recent Feedback by Smiths and the follow up comments form numerous members.

They plan to hold 2 parties a month in Bham. Next dates are for 10th and 11th July.

Thanks CT. :thumbsup: I wish LMP luck with this new venture, i see Linzi will be involved in organising in Birmingham, a good choice in my view. Ex-LMP herself and a smart woman who then went on to run a couple of Parlours. Starting up in a new area will be a challenge but i know Em and Moss like a challenge. ;)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Thanks CT. :thumbsup: I wish LMP luck with this new venture, i see Linzi will be involved in organising in Birmingham, a good choice in my view. Ex-LMP herself and a smart woman who then went on to run a couple of Parlours. Starting up in a new area will be a challenge but i know Em and Moss like a challenge. ;)

Indeed. Someone has posted that they have also started one for Bristol:

Offline smiths

Indeed. Someone has posted that they have also started one for Bristol:

Yeah i saw that mentioned on the LMP forum.

bluewhale

I've not been to a party before but am very tempted (although can't make the first two dates). Would this be a good one for a newbie to try?

vt

I've not been to a party before but am very tempted (although can't make the first two dates). Would this be a good one for a newbie to try?

Give it a go...there's only one way to find out if partying's for you and that's to try it...we were all newbies once and my guess is that if you're tempted & curious about it, you will love it.

Good advice would be to try different parties at different budgets and see which one suits, but LMP is newbie-friendly and a good place to start and has a good rep on here for sticking to ratios, having willing girls and being professionally run.

Offline Ramrod

Nice one, I have checked the AW site and cant see how long these parties are 

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Nice one, I have checked the AW site and cant see how long these parties are 

In Party Dates Tab, they have provided the start times (and end times). All are for 2hrs.

Offline Ramrod

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Fuck me..... I'm famous..... I've been quoted on Twatter, and they did not even ask for my permission!!!

I don't even have an account on twatter, and have never followed anyone nor re-twatted anyone.

External Link/Members Only

Toby

I must admit that I'm very tempted by a party, but nervous about going to one.

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

The best thing about LMP London is the relative safety of being anonymous. My worry in a Birmingham party would be bumping into somebody you know !!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
The best thing about LMP London is the relative safety of being anonymous. My worry in a Birmingham party would be bumping into somebody you know !!

I thought of same for the Nottm one (Hush), an even smaller city compared to Bham, but it was fine. At the end of the day, punters from outside the area also visited Hush.

Even if you did recognise, perhaps you'd say hi to each other and swap notes on other punts you've both had  :D :D

Offline Jerboa

Fuck me..... I'm famous..... I've been quoted on Twatter, and they did not even ask for my permission!!!

I don't even have an account on twatter, and have never followed anyone nor re-twatted anyone.

External Link/Members Only

You should charge them for advertising.  :P

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
You should charge them for advertising.  :P

It's beyond that now. I'm talking to my legal team and will also be suing them for usage of CT image rights without my permission.

Will not accept an apology!!! But a 2hr session at one of their parties could easily sway me from taking any further action   :D